~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 15 November 2012

..YJ- Yunho give out YunJae Evidence Again!XD.. -Part1

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello you all
it's the super duper hyper owner-shii again.
Today... the title is blooming in my heart.
Why~

!!BECAUSE IT'S YUNJAE WE'RE TALKING OVER HERE!!



So, the story begin when I'm excitedly waiting to watch my list of this November about TVXQ:

Waited patiently to watch TVXQ:
1) Running Man
2) Hello Counselor
3) Strong Heart

two of the list had been completed
Strong Heart just one more to go.
Running Man,I laugh very hard at Yunho part when he got his between his tight XD *pervert me*
and Changmin searching lie a crazy dog running all over place to catch the losing team after he caught Yunho but sadly he 'OUT' when his tag name be found by our betrayer 'Lee Giraffe GwangSoo'
Lol~ GwangSoo seeking forgiveness by us for make Minnie out of the game~ XD

Ok, so the YunJae evidence that I want to talk about over here is during the show called 'Hello Counselor'
It the one of the show that helped people who in trouble and try to get solution in life.
I really love this show and I watch from the first episode until now, TVXQ as the guest and that make my day *jump in the air*

Bonus picture of Minnie before we start our YJevidence.



So, the problem they discuss is about
1) hubby got stalker by his own wife.
2) please Boss,STOP! this is when his won boss touching him even kiss him at the cheek , both men.
3) brother in law to obsess with popping dancing and jobless.
4) children in danger.

so, the YunJae evidence started at the first story when the hubby telling all the counselor including TVXQ about his life that been stalk by his own wife. He said that his wife put this electronic device to locate him everywhere he go even his message got notify by his wife and his phone call get trace by his wife.
It sound really scary to me and all the counselor ask the wife too and turn out really really shocking when his wife said that she's doing it because her husband will spend few of thousands dollars when he drunk and they have to support their family with one children.
She continued that ' his husband even spent their money to go karaoke and $1000 is wasted.
She continued that 'her husband even get a big size tattoo on his back worth $100.

That when the YunJae evidence start off.
All the counselor was so curious to see the tattoo and *of course the view is blur on TV to protect kid under age* then Yunho said:

Yunho: yaaaahhh! that not worth $100.. it more around $150 - $300..
Hubby Wife : really *you really got me,huh*
The Hubby : I'm dead *head down*
Owner-shii : wait...wait.... how can Yunho know the price of the tattoo??
Yunho : it really cost more than that.
Owner-shii: wait..wait.. Isn't Jaejoong got tattoo right on his back... YES!!!!! YJ evidence got ya,Yunho~
Know all about Joongie ,nae~ of course..He is he's Jaejae hubby for god sake XD

ok. the YJ evidence didn't end there when the second story continue.

It about a boss-man like to touch his worker but only this one worker (i give his name 'A') and it a man.
This A man is straight guy not Gay. But Yunho like so eager to hear about this story.
This A man he can't take all the touches by his won boss and finally go onto this show.
The boss speak up during the show *he's handsome-lol-* and said this A man is special to him because they have been friend for so long so he just wanted to treat his best-friend special than anyone else.
But when the A man heard this.. he's just shook his head and beg to the boss not to touch him so much and the boss will try to change.

The counselor said (MC):

MC : Chanmin, try imagine that Yunho touch you.
Changmin : I really hate when people touch me and moreover it a man. *yunho touch changmin and his arm* *changmin automatic avoid Yunho hands.*

MC : Yunho try imagine that Changmin touch you.
Yunho : for me.... *changmin touch yunho at the arms* it really a concern.... *changmin then started to touch all over the face*
finally Yunho avoid the touch.

For me:
Owner- shii : wait...wait.... he can last longer even someone touch his arms? even changmin react automatically.

YJS mind : got cha Yunnie *smirk*.. must be someone always touch you,huh...that you don;t mind him/her at all. And who all the time with you - of course it Jaejoong-

Then this crazy mind of me make me giggles alone and my mom interfered my YJS mind :

Owner-shii MOM : there's She go again. can you stop this TVXQ thing?
Owner-shii : NO!

Then I laugh alone and m mother like.. 'suit yourself'

Ok, the 3rd problem no YJ evidence but Yunho really make a good counselor to the obsess popping brother in law and  during Yunho demonstrate his dancing skill some fangurl, shouted 'oh my love Yunho'
one of the mc :

MC : BE QUIET!
Another MC : I thought you animal not allowed in here!

I was like... who  wouldn't scream like crazy watching Yunho dance so HOOOOOOT ~

the video :



the forth one
'You could say Yunnie fatherly side can be shown..even for Minnie, yeah you could say that he's not good with kids but the kid still have fun with their company.

The cute kid even call them to play with him again... *ahh~ so cuuute*

This is some video that make my heart flutters (^_^)





I couldn't say that Changmin is beautiful since he's handsome.
Only Jaejae own the beautiful word in my 'dictionary dongbang mind' XD

Ok, there more YJ evidence I want to share... it more like HINT ,right?
Another YJ evidence is tomorrow so stay tune.

BYE-BYE ~

p/s : Minnie still worried about the man that captured my heart.

MinFood     : so, who's the guy?
Owner-shii   : what guy?
MinFood     : the guy that captured your heart?
Owner-shii   : find him yourself ,if you really want to know.
MinFood  : what do you mean?
Owner-shii  : just like your song Min, 'CATCH ME IF YOU WANNA'
MinFood  : if I found that guy.. I will break him.
WideForehead  : oh hoy.. want to inherit your father temper,huh~
BooJae  : it's not good ,Minnie.
CuteDolphin : yah~ he's really turn to be hyung?
YunnieBear  : what about me?
WideForehead : he want to break the guy who captured Wani heart? so immature
BooJae : Yunnie, tell Minnie is not good. It's a bad thing.
YunnieBear : what should I.. if someone take the one I love too... i will break whoever he is! You just mine,Boo. *hug*
BooJae : Yunnie... *hugs*

Owner-shii :  so, Min..still don't want to admit that you love me?
MinFood : what you think that I love you?
Owner-shii : auw.. Minnie.. good luck nae to find him XD
WideForehead : Wani, let's go see movie.. it would be awesome^^
CuteDolphin : Ye-Ye... Joongie hyung new movie is on every Asia cinema now.
Owner-shii : really. let's go 'Jackal Is Coming' here we come.
BooJae : I hope my new movie is great.
YunnieBear : it always awesome baby~
MinFood : .................

TBC

20 comments:

  1. Wa'alaikum salam :D I'm here to seek for yunjae's love more! xD
    Oh yeah about the Hello Counselor, I already watched it and wow~ suddenly my yunjae's feeling... *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. auw you're a Muslim^^ nice >o<
      yup..totally the best right.. Yunnie just too obvious sometimes XD

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog, but I find it awesome, since I'm a cass and a Yunjae shipper. I'm just so high right now, cause my fangirl feelings are like... Whosh~~~ Up to the sky. Well, anyway, fighting and pls keep posting, ok? Bye~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. auw, thank you so much for *the awesome* ;) *hug you*

      thank you and yeah, nost welcome and so glad you enjoy my blog post :)
      will sure keep updating you with so hot YJ evidence ^^
      Bye~

      Delete
  3. Hai..i'm also Muslim..it really nice that i found you >.<..i cannot share my Yunjaenism with my friend because none of them obses with yunjae like i am...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As'salam :)
      thank you and let's share about YJ together., okie ^^
      just comment on my chatbox xD so glad i found you too :)

      and I really do know ho you feel, my friend too a lot of the newbies and don't know at all about OT5~
      That's why I make this blog to express my heart desire actually * freakxD*
      hahaha.. let's obsess ourselves XD

      ope to hear soon from you, shippers :)

      Delete
  4. Assalamualaikum. Hye there. R u Malaysian? i'm glad there r a lot of AKTF CASSIOPEIA n YunJae shippers here.
    I was looking for YunJae pics n then i saw ur blog.nice one.
    Anyway, pangapseumnida! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. w'salam :) yes, I am xD
      totally and nice to meet you too ^^
      yup, am one hard YJ shipper , glad you like me blog ~
      okie, nice to meet you and AKTF ^^

      Delete
  5. Thanks dear. Miss them so much esp yunjae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. question~!!!

    did the MC really said jaejoong's name for the tattoo??
    how's yunho's respond? and changmin if he did make one?

    will make sure to find the video and watch it. what ep was it?

    thx in advance ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no the MC didn't say Jaejoong name but yunho the one who react first telling the tattoo cost more than that guy said actually.
      so yeah we know ..why he knew that for certain someone xDD

      Here's the show link and it eps.95 :)
      -http://ktvstream.blogspot.com/2012/11/hc95.html
      -http://kshowonline.com/kshow/943-%5Bengsub%5D-hello-counselor-ep.95

      You're most welcome and Enjoy the show ^^

      Delete
  7. Assalamu'alaikum chingu ^^
    Can you help me find the Hello Counselor Ep. with TVXQ with eng sub+full?
    I alr found the full vid on YT but no eng sub :(
    Help me please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W'salam chingu :)
      Here's the link ~ Enjoy ^^
      it eps 95 ^^
      http://kshowonline.com/kshow/943-%5Bengsub%5D-hello-counselor-ep.95

      I suggest this side ,since it from Dailymotion :)
      -http://ktvstream.blogspot.com/2012/11/hc95.html

      Hope these link help you ^^

      Delete
  8. Waalaikumusalam....hey thanks Wani for that info...I never get to watch the moment TVXQ came to Hello Counselor....And of cuz dear Chingu...Yunnie always know about Joongie.....Thank god I met someone that didnt mind about the Concept of YunJae is a SoulMate...nice knowiing you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, thanks for commenting ;) *kiss2*
      and you're most welcome ^^ do you download the hello counselor tvxq?
      i've been looking everywhere to download but none.. if you know tell me nae ^^

      ahahaha, YJShipper always welcome here and nice meeting you too syazana-shii ^^

      Delete
  9. assalamualaikum.. hye, im anis :) i just found ur blog a few mins ago n i kinda regret to be this late in finding new yet so informative YJS friend.. hehe from little reading, can i assume ur bias is minnie? hehe he's so cute right.. mine is the one and only Jung Yunho. but jae of course, always gives me the trouble in maintaining my bias and prioritizing it =__= but i loveeeee yunjae to death haha its after all my two fave person in the kpop/music world <3 looking forward to ur updates ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. assalamualaikum...wow what a nice blog i enjoy your post about them and i agree they are the true otp in tvxw.i like jae joong relationship with changmin more but as mother and son couple cuz yunho iappa is the one for joongie omma, right.even though i am not a hardcore yunjae shipper but i prefer them because yunho is handsome and manly ang joongie is a beaty but also manly at the same time.

    ReplyDelete