~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 9 November 2012

.. My Obsession ..

Hey you all~
It the happy owner-shii again~
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello.
Yeah, you all read the tittle right?

I was watching tv with my mother at channel 703  (Asian Food Channel)
My mother and I are fans of Anna Olson and yeah we try out her recipes mostly.
So after watching Anna then come this show name '......with Nigela' 
I can't remember the show name~ I'm really sorry.

So, It make me recall the memories of Nigela when that time I'm just new to TVXQ 
and yeah you all know my biased Jaejoong aka he's a good cook..
then when I see Nigela during that time, I really envy her because she can cook *I'm just one innocent people that love Jaejoongie  -- Forgive me -- Jealousy overdoes*

So, yeah my inner spirit tell me that I have to be a really good cook to beat Nigela~
Then, my mother was like ' what are you smiling alone ' but in Malay of course i just translate it.
I'm just so innocent back then that I compete with Nigela to win Jae heart~

but after accessing my life in this online~
Yeah, reality hit me in the head that I have to compete with 800,000,000..... to win Jae heart..
I was like... 'Wani..Wani, don't be too too innocent,okay'

It would be a miracle if Jaejoong choose you and change is religion for you~
Yeah.. when I get to know more about this man!
You won't believe what my first fanfics that I read..
It's 'YunJae' XDD because I scroll goggle to take some of Jaejoong picture 
then I saw his picture with wings behind..
I'm really curious and my curiousness dragged me into this fanfic website and also LJ.

*fanfics mean the story you create that fictional only involve you with your bias or you pairing them with thei own group.. something like that*

A little information about Jaejoong that I kept in my lappy~


Happy Reading



- he was born in Gangnam Province , South Korea.
- born on 26 January 1986
- he was adopted by the 'KIM' since that time his own mother can't afford to take care of him.
- his birth family name is 'Han' 
- at the age of 15, he want to be independent and went to Seoul to become a singer.
- he faced difficulties in Seoul but his dream never disappoint him
- he went to SM audition in 2001 and yeah got accepted since he beat all 500 contestant wit his voice. (this one I really salute him)
- debut as a singer in '동방신기' with Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin with their 'HUG' song.
- he's the lead singer in the band.
- position center since he's the shortest one XD . poor Joongie~
- the omma in TVXQ cause he likes to cook and take care his members like a mother so much.
- love spicy dish even cook spicy food.
- love child 'Changmin aka MinFood'
- well, he's beautiful. (can't you see even more beautiful than girls! XD)
- wants to be in TVXQ forever until his health screw him up.
- he's paranoid about what people think about him that why he really careful with what he's wearing even cover his mouth while laughing.


Random Facts About Kim Jaejoong ( cr. onetvxqforums)
♪ He likes to look at mirror so do not by any chance take away his mirror!
♪ When he gets very excited he will start to speak in ‘native’ slang.
♪ He don’t know how to use his eyes to ‘electrocute’ girls so don’t ask him to do that.
♪ He hate it when people say he is pretty, he want people to regards him as handsome/cool, not pretty as pretty is for girls.
♪ He likes unique under garment. (that’s why fans give him t- back!)
♪ He looks very cool but actually deep down inside he is warm hearted so don’t hurt his feeling!
♪ Once during a Coca-cola drinking competition he fainted after drinking Coca-cola so now he has a phobia against Coca-cola!
♪ He has to wear eye mask when sleeping. bur eight now he didn't it anymore :)
♪ He has a slim and fragile waist, so do not hug him cos it’ll break!XD
♪ He likes cooking very much so he likes fans to give him recipe book from various countries as a gift. But don’t ask him to cook with you, he don’t like to cook together with other people.
♪ Has 11 piercings (4 in the left ear, 5 in the right ear, 1 in his belly, 1 in his_______) I don't know *don't thing pervert thing!
♪ Has tattoos in both his back (first it was only 'TVfXQ Soul' and now there’s more addition of The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor; A song will outlive sermons in the memory; Hope to the end), and his chest (Always Keep the Faith)
♪ Likes eating spicy food. In fact, he ate world’s most spiciest peppers with ease and thinks that Naga Jolokia pepper, with a Scoville (scale of hotness) rating of 1,041,365 would taste good in a dish. Fellow TVXQ! members complain that Jaejoong, who is the group’s best, and only cook, always prepares food to his taste and not theirs.
♪ Enjoys cooking in his spare time.
♪ Can text message really quickly and accurately, and likes to use many emoticons in his messages.
♪ Calls himself the “expert” at Rock, Paper, Scissors.
♪ Has broad shoulders in contrast with his thin waist line.
♪ He likes girls who has pretty hands and feet. you know who he's prefer too XD
♪ Believes he will marry a fan, wants 2 daughters and 1 son.
♪ Doesn’t really like his own voice because he thinks it sounds “awkward”.
♪ First kiss in the 6th grade (it was a cheek kiss). stated that girl wasn't that pretty!!
♪ Hates girls who are very self centered and full of themselves.
♪ Childhood dream was to be a grocery store owner, so that he could eat all the cookies.
♪ Broke his leg during “Rising Sun” promotions, rendering him unable to dance or perform with the members for a couple of months.
♪ Has a habit of sometimes sticking his tongue out after singing his part on stage performances.
♪ Able to move each of his shoulder blades separately.
♪ Able to inflate his stomach to 36 inches.
♪ Colored his hair blonde for the first time in late 2006 because Xiah Junsu told him you should try it and see how it looks.
♪ Shares a work-room with Micky Yoochun
♪ Enjoys eating cereal (with milk) whenever he wants (usually during dinner).
♪ Feels that Japanese Curry mixes really well with rice.
♪ Does not make very good “First Impressions”.
♪ Wants to be the Hero in the entertainment industry so stage name is Hero Jaejoong.
♪ Doesn’t like to do dishes.
♪ Talkative.
He like to cook, right? 
so I leaned to cook because of him.
Now, still learning to cook from my skill omma.
I prefer cooking more than baking since the baking things had to be measure.. 
Baking have this so called math thing involve and I didn't really like that.
But, right now Yeah still learning to bake the cupcake after the biscuit.
Auw... I will upload the picture when the cupcake is done^^

About the adoption, her own birth family want him back in 2006 if I not mistaken as 'Han' when he already aka Kim Jaejoong which leading him to unexpected pressure but luckily his team members was there to be with him.
So, he decided he will be loyal to his both family as Han and the Kim.
and he also stated that he want to be as Kim Jaejoong since he live and until now as Kim not Han.

This is just I got but to tell you,
knowing 5 of them is the best and because of them I communicate with all Cassiopeia over the world.
My Cassie friend that I really close is from Japan well BigEast of course.
She's awesome and yeah Singapore but mostly Malaysia.
Korean Cassie, until now I can see them but never chat with them.

Because of OT5, I have this dream of mine~

1) I really want to meet them
2) Korea is my second house
3) I should go and stay at Korea in the future
4) Live in Korea with my family
5) I will stalker them even I have kids XDD
6) well, good result in SPM really my goal now to study at Korea *please pray for me*

Yeah.. crazy you could say but Korea woah~
Beautiful but Jaejoongie more beautiful ^_^
Ok.. that all~
Bye-Bye, guys~

p/s : BooJae is cooking now in the kitchen while MinFood keep stealing those chicken wing!

Owner -shii    : yah~ stop stealing.
MinFood       : I'm not stealing.. I'm eating.
Owner -shii   : >_>
BooJae         : Minnie.. don't eat more, nae~ they won't be enough for 5 of us.
MinFood      : 5? why.. it's 6 of us~
BooJae         : Wani won't be eat with us tonight,Minnie.
MinFood      : Wae?
BooJae         : she's going out with her boyfriend *giggles*
Owner-shii    : auw,, Joongie~
MinFood      : what~ this idiot have boyfriend??
Owner-shii    : of course,you devil! Jealous?
MinFood      : not even once.

Owner-shii   : bye Joongie *wave hand* *door close*
BooJae        : have fun,darling~
MinFood     : she did have boyfriend! *worried*
BooJae       : what's wrong, Minnie?
MinFood    : nothing.

~TBC~


No comments:

Post a Comment