~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 16 November 2012

.. !!OMG~ HE'S BACK!! ..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello my lovely readers~
It the owner-shii again~
SO beautiful today,right~
It's not raining which mean I can go out XD

Ok, you all know the tittle means ,right?

WHAT??? YOU DON'T KNOW~
HOW COME??

hehehehe.. sorry for my crazy mind over here
So, OMG~ HE'S BACK.... HE'S BACK....... HE'S FINALLY BACK~

Who is back???? TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR KIM JAEJOONG IS BACK on TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is so so awesome~
I was like.. 'let's log on to FB'
then, the first post that my eyes saw is ' He's Back on Track @coffeecojjae1

And I was like... Coffee Cojjae is Jaejoong coffee shop,right?
What to do with he's back~
Then, I san the '@' sign... and I was like~

'DON'T TELL ME HE'S BACK?????'

Then, after entering many group ..................................

'HE BACK~ OMG.. HE'S BACK!!!!!! OUR JAEJOONG IS BACK to TWITTER!!!!!'


I feel alive~
And yeah~ I'm crazy again~

WHO WOULDN'T ~ HE'S BACK for CASSIOPEIA!!!!!!

I love you, Jaejoongie~



Look at the followers~
3 Tweets = 18,038

He will make 1 millions followers again~
I just thank you and love you so much for coming back. Thank You.

Bye everyone.... the YJevidence.. I will continue tonight *wink*


p/s : TVXQ WORLD TOUR ' CATCH ME' in Seoul - 17/11/2012- 

MinFood  : yaahhhhh! so busy..so tired~
YunnieBear : I hope Cassiopeia enjoy their time this Saturday.. I really hope.
BooJae : Yunnie, they will love you... how come they didn't enjoy it when the the ticket sold out in 3 minutes? Yunnie, think positive, nae^^

WideForehead : so true hyung, we really proud of you. Show who 'TVXQ' are!
CuteDolphin  : yeah hyung~ do your best and let Cassiopeia fall in love again with you.
Owners- shii : Do your best Yunho , Changmin~ and come to Malaysia nae for the tour~
YunnieBear : we will see ,Wani. 
MinFood  : yeah.. I want to go to Malaysia too.. let's go there. It would be fun~ Catch Malaysia XD
Owner- shii : you're really annoying... seriously~
MinFood : what I tell the truth.
BooJae :gonna miss you ,Yunnie.... check my tweet nae, Yunnie~ 
YunnieBear : always baby.. I will call you^^ *hug*
BooJae : auw.. Yunnie.. love you *kiss kiss*
CuteDolphin : oh hyung... please..not here~ not in front of Wani!
Owner- shii : why~~~ i like it... YJ moments *kyaaaaaaa*
MinFood : yaah idiot~  if we come to Malaysia.... see us..hmm!
Owner- shii : of course, you food monster... just list Malaysia name on the list tour ~ dahh!!
WideForehead : Hyung..hwaiting^^

YunnieBear : no... '동방신기' Hwaiting~ it always 5 of us.
OT5 : *HUGS*
Owner- shii : just like a Family.


Malaysian Cassiopeia.. if you want them here~ click ' GOING ' at MY-TVXQ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment