~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 19 November 2012

..!!!TVXQ - HUMANOID Teaser is OUT!!!...

Assalamualakum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello everybody.
This is my 2nd post for today and guess what~
TVXQ - HUMANOID teaser is out.

So, not wasting out time anymore,
Let's take a shot :



My mouth just ' nice.. very..very nice '
So, the full Music Video will be released on 26/11/2012

So that all for today and I received my TVXQ - I AM. postcard today + free gift Suju - Siwon starcard.
I will update all the items when all them arrived.

Ok, bye~

p/s : 'current song -> Bolero'
Sorry, nae Owner-shii just catch a fever.. maybe because of the late updating last night.
I'm really sorry.. No OT5 and Owner-shii fluffy imagination *bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment