~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 12 November 2012

..Joongie so cute..

Ok-ok.. before we stating off  ~
'Why Our Jaejoongie is so overdoes cute'

So, Assalamualaikum that all and Hello.
We all have Youtube account, right?
And of course all Cassie have it since 'LIKE' have been apart on Cassie life.

Yesterday, is my happiest day of my life~
Why? it the items arrived?
Why? Changmin become more hot?
Why? are you fall in love???? for real!!!

Ok-ok... just relax, please~
My items will arrived in 3 weeks.. so sad (T.T) tired of this super excited me.
Changmin..he always hot to me XD
Fall.In.Love? you could say that I have this person in my heart but right now I just want to keep it.

So, enough with my crazy mind~
This is what I'm talking about~


:Video here:

This video is by HeavensWine aka Key Cayetano sicne she had problem with her Youtube Acc.
This Youtube video really pissed me off.. but you all got to view this~

I was like..aish..
'Joongie only Yunho that can make you smile,huh!'

Many of the comment make my YunJaeLand fly to the moon
YJS, you all the best and Joongie thanks for the YJ Syndrome again!

so, here the lovely comment that got the TOP vote :

~ Enjoy~

[CREDITS: redblossom07]
now tell me why should i not ship yunjae when jaejoong's reaction is like this everytime someone say "yunho"
or "yunjae" in front of him?
gosh! srly, there's no reason not to ship yunjae! they are real!! 50 

[CREDITS: Key Cayetano aka admin]
0:40 Anyone else noticed dat every time he's being teased with Yunho or YunJae, aside from blushing/smiling, he also faces the ground as if saying to the fans, "Okay! You win!" ^^ Haha. I just realized now that he did it in every single video. Back then too, when he heard us tease him "YunJae!" he also did that..and Junsu just laughed at him ... :">


[CREDITS: hajumofi1501]
What was that action? Oh my god, the way he's shy and points his finger at her, and laughing is like a girl who is in love and being teased. This vid/fanmeeting is the first time that I see his reaction this cute and clear. :))) This is the Jaejoong before the break up, always being shy when there is yunho around take care of him :))), or talk to him in the ear. :)) But now by just only the name yunho, he would react like this :)

[CREDITS: OrianaDarkShinobi]
what makes me happy is that he didnt seem to be in pain singing that part of the song anymore, he even smiled....what does that mean????? :D

[CREDITS: Yuge Yun]
He's like a school girl in crush. So cute =) 0:56 "Baby Uknow I can't forget" It is so clear that this line is ment for Yunho. Look at that knowing smile.
Am I the only one who thinks that they should change jaejoong fan meetings to yunjae fan meetings ??


This above comments made my day especially the top one.
YJS, if this Joongie reaction all the time.. no doubt again YunJae is R.E.A.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment