~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 5 November 2012

..Jae composed - Until The Sun Rises Full Audio..

Hey you all,
it the owner-shii again,
so, read the title right...

the full audio has been out ~
The song lyrics and composed by our Jaejoong but
he's not singing it since you know 'he will never sing it' like 'No Gain'
He's just want to express his long logging through song.

But I prefer to hear Jaejoong version since during the preview,
Jae sing it so sad and make my heart really curious want to hear the full ver.
but this Baek Seungheon ver is catchy~
But, Jaejoong has given this awesome song to Baek Seungheon~
so there no chance for us to hear his sing UNLESS fans shouting to hear them out (^_^)

Ok, enough with the so call sad heart..
So here's the full audio and to tell all of you~
I thought Baek Seungheon is CJES member but poor me he's LOENT!


~Click on the link to go straight to YouTube~


Ok, so there a full audio
and now owner -shii just really really really wish
that JYJ or Jaejoong himself make a solo album or their album~
Since they didn't sing together for so long.

Busy with work too much.
But through this song, 
we can conclude that Jaejoong is an awesome composer~
the 5 of them, never failed to impress me.

Before saying goodbye,
Maybe owner-shii just too selfish over here to make such request since they're totally busy
but please, we want to hear you beautiful voice.

Ok, Bye2^^ *hugs you all*
.. wide forehead is here with me now *waves*..

WideForhead : yah! i want to meet our fans.. don't say goodbye yet~
Owner- shii    : yeah..yeah... make songs already!
Cute Dolphin  : Chunnie, let's make new song~
BooJae          : yeah, i kinda miss Yunnie.. I want to make song to Yunnie again~
YunnieBear    : I don't need those songs, Boo.. cause I know you're love is Real to me. *peck Boo cheek*
Owner- shii    : kyaaa.. YunJae moment ~ (>.<)
MinFood       : bet....ter make sssss.....ome fooooood, tu....me~ *muching his muffin*

WideForhead, Cute Dolphin, YunnieBear, BooJae, Owner-shii : SHUT UP!!

MinFood       : geez.. i state the truth~ *still muching his muffin*

No comments:

Post a Comment