~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Tuesday 6 November 2012

..Purchasing TVXQ Merch..

It the sarcastic owner - shii again
So before we start off our so call 'Purchase TVXQ Merch'
should I call them merch, whatever~
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello~

Ok, so you read the tittle ,right^^
my last 5 or 6 .. maybe 7 post I stated that I'm purchasing TVXQ as usual goods..
So, here's the list that I'm waiting now to reach my home in 1 week.

TVXQ Goods/Merch/Album.. etc..etc..etc...

1) TVXQ - CATCH ME (SPECIAL EDITION)
2) Tohoshinki - TRICK Member Project include 5 member main singing of the song.
3) Tohoshinki - SUPERSTAR (CD+DVD)
4) TVXQ - I AM. Postcard.
5) TVXQ - The 3rd StoryBook in LA.

The number 5 is , I found that a Cassie is selling off her Aunt TVXQ album since
her Aunt is hard core Cassie and love KPOP but she's not into it now~

I just asking her what did she sell and she just mention this and other 3 :
1 - TVXQ HUG Photobook
2 -  TVXQ Rising Sun repackage STORYBOOK 4- Five Secret Story
3 - TVXQ 2nd photo book Summer Paradises in Bora Bora, comes with stickers, set of mini posters and DVD
4 - 3rd photobook In L.A with audio CD and stickers


Then, I started to search about all 4 this and you know what~
all this 4 above stated that - OUT OF PRINT-
means, they not publishing them anymore!!!!
I was like 'really, man, I got to have this'

Yeah, I started to ask for the Hug, if it still available but I already reserved and that mean '1 DOWN'!
then, I started again at no.3 but the price is so high ,so I change my mind.
Then, there are 2 left and I was like 'Please price, be nice to me'
And you know, the price really behave this time.
So, I immediately check my -safety backup account- and yeah once again I have to choose between these 2

After so much, battling with myself
I told her that I'm going with the LA one since I quite cheaper than the other one.
But, I tell her that after I buy the LA, if no one take the Rising Sun, please save them to me!

Yeah, call me a TVXQ freak but seriously Cass,
it all -OUT OF PRINT-
that why I'm rushing~
and do you all know ??
I have like more than 24 album of TVXQ to purchase [EXCLUDE -JYJ+HOMIN]
Since the Tone and The Beginning.. etc..etc...etc... cause TVXQ5 member album should be the #1st.
Yeah, it will take me until I'm marriage,you know~

So, this is all I got~
I can't wait to see them and feel them in my owns hands~
I will update all about them,okay.
Stay Tuned^^

Bye guys~ *hugs you*

--YunnieBear is with me now, crying *annoying*--
-- BooJae mad at him cause he mess up with BooJae kitchen aka MinFood Paradise Island --
-- still no sign of WideForhead and CuteDolphin --
-- yes, owner-shii is going crazy again ,MinFood is chewing now beside me --

Owner-shii : stop it ,Minnie!
MinFood   : why??? I did nothing wrong!
Owner-shii : you're muching at my ears!
MinFood   : but, you know you love it *husky voice*~
Owner-shii : *blushing* this guy know how to make me blush.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am selling 1st Storybook Hug, 2nd Storybook The way you are, 3rd storybook Special Photo Essay in LA, 4th storybook five secret story, 1st photobook Travel sketches in LA, and 2nd photobook summer paradise in bora bora. please mail me at adlyn1226@yahoo.com if you are interested(: thanks!

    ReplyDelete