~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 22 November 2012

.. Wish Upon A Star ..

Hello everyone
I'm really being an emoshinki, right now~
I just want to share with you what I feel.

Got struck by lightning hearing -> Magic Castle.

Do you all know, what this mean?


Can you imagine yourself after 20 years?
Can you come to see them with your pretty babies in your hands?
Can you make them remember their promise?

I thought of it, if I get the chance to still see them, 
I WANT THEM TO MEET MY BABIES.

BUT

One thing keep bothering me?
What if they are not here anymore?
What if they don't remember us?

Can you imagine, how will that be?
We will mourn for them, hardest part is to let them go peacefully.
If it happen, I can't brave myself to see or hear or touch them.
If they go someday, what will you do, Cassiopeia?


What if someday, you really brought your babies with you~

You : hello Jaejoong, do you still remember what you said?
Jae : pardon?
You : that, even after 20 years, come with your pretty babies and cheer for you.
Jae : *smile*
Your baby : hai uncle, my mom always talk about you? are you omma friend?
Jae : *eyeing your baby*. (what would Jae answer be?)
You : I'm sorry for wasting your time, Jaejoong -shii . This is my baby. I come now with my baby and will always cheer for you. *tears in your eyes*
Your baby : omma, appa is waiting.
Jae : then, keep supporting TVXQ, nae~ thank you for coming with you pretty babies. Thank You.
You : You're welcome, Jaejoong - shii. I have to go now. Bye.
Jae : *just eyeing you with your pretty babies with a smile plastered on his face*


Can you do that, Cassiopeia?
For me, If I could, I would!


Sorry for being so emoshinki myself but I can't help it.
Magic Castle song just blew me away.
Hearing they sang the song, so harmoniously .. no one can beat them!

So, here's the song --> Magic Castle, TVXQ.




-- MAGIC CASTLE --
Music box Version :    Magic Caslte Music Box Version & Stand By U Music Box Version


I just love the Stand By U,
It so soothing to hear more and more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why,   the Korean artists sing this song??
If you sing this, truth is you far away from how they sing!
I just really pis off when some bastard sing this.
 *bastard in my dictionary is people who I hate*

Look at your vocal first before choosing the song??
You think you better than them, think thousands twice?
If you can't do Acapella .. say goodbye to be singer, bastard!
Acapella song is the way to knopw how you can sing or not.
The harmony, you can make or not!
Even study music all the time, still don't get it. GET LOSS!!!!


 Ok, that all for now^^
If the bashing too much *DON'T READ*
ok,Bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment