~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 31 December 2012

!!YJ- JJ Give Out YunJaeEvidence Again!!Part4

Hey you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before starting off our so called YunJaeEvidence~
Assalamualaikum, Ayeonghasaeyo and Hello my friends ;)

So, I told you all right, that I'm gonna rush YJ evidence before school start this January 2013.
But to tell all of you~
I will keep posting the YJ evidence but MARK -> not all the time..
Which I mean that, I updating this blog randomly.. do you all get what I mean??


FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, to make it short, the YJ evidence will be updated but the time is random^^
So, I hope you all give me time to collect all the YJ evidence *wink*

Enough with the information~

~ Let's Fly to YunJae Lalaland ~

!Bonus Picture!

I fall in love when I saw this photo.
Thumbs up to the owner >O<
So well Done!



Okay,the YunJae evidence part 4 is about Jaejoong- New- Released-Song!!!!
So, the song that I had tell you was in my past 3-5 post, I think about Jaejoong own composed song..

Let me give you the tittle of the song, which I'm not sure the song actually.

STAY
KISS BE
INSIDE ME

This three song , that I know are the song played in Jackal, Jaejoong second movie.
So, for the new Jaejoong relesed album is gonna be a -ROCK version concept-
You all must seen it right, the video that CJESJYJ upload on the Youtube.

One thing I'm gonna say here maybe two things are:

1) I'm really looking forward to this album of Jaejoong since it his own composed and also his first Solo Album as JYJ~ *already saving my money*

2) after watching and listening to Jaejoong video that I mention earlier, the high notes is too high for Jaejae and yeah..... remember his song 'Maze'~ 
I think it higher note than Maze song but over all, let's keep updating, shall we for our JaeJae ^^

Okay, so back to the songs again.

The first song : STAY


I can't give you the more lyrics since Zeinab and yj5294 want their privacy, okay~

[Credit : Zeinab Says @yj5294]

I’m here to stay I wait for you as I was that time
I’m here to stay I wait for you as I was
I’m only you Although I know that you’re not coming back
I feel more pain for I try to forget about you


Comments : 

The message of the song if you’re finding it hard to understand :

” it’s about a person whose lover wanted to stop their relationship and told him to move on , but this person is telling his lover that he will not move on , he will forever be holding on to this love ,waiting for his lover just like he always had , just like the sunflower always staring at the sun and never changes , he will always love his lover and won’t change .The song has a strong challenging tone, he’s telling his lover that his attempts to push him away are pointless and futile ” . 

I think i tend to be more realistic and i know many YJS won’t like what i have to say , but it’s pretty obvious that Yunho is in his “still ouch , hurt ” process and is giving Jaejoong a hard time ,that’s why almost all of his songs are about the same concept .I think this song is pretty much similar to No Gain .. Jaejoong wrote this song probably in one of these months (May-Jun-July) where he shot the movie so hopefully by now Yunho is not that stubborn anymore although Jaejoong’s “Love and forgiveness” tweet confirms what i say .. Believe what you want to believe. 

On a side note , Jaejoong said the song he composed at the beginning to have the 90’s feeling to it but the music director of the film changed the whole composition to give it the modern feel.I’d have liked the 90’s version better to be honest , that auto-tone covered Jae’s beautiful vocals .

So, you all.... right, and I'm too prefer the 90's version since it would be more meaningful to hear and the feeling just absorb to your heart magically.

The 2nd song : Kiss Be

[Credit to : Zeinab Says @ yj5294]

You're my everything, So hot So cool (Yeah~) So sweet Makin' me 
So hot So cool So sweet yeah, yeah yeah yeah 
You do what I ask you to do. Do what I command to you Look, it fits well 
Don't love me only You will be disappointed, Babe

The lyrics above, I'm quite confuse at the beginning .... is it :

- You're my everything
- You're my ever love

I kinda confused but yeah, when the full lyrics came out.. just stick just to that one,okay^^

Comment :

The lyrics is TOO MUCH SHOWING THAT YUNJAE IS R.E.A.L.
For your information, I'M NOT DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you wrote something like this:

You're so Hot, So Cool, So Sweet .. In makin' me love


This is definitely, Jaejoong describing A GUY not a woman!!
It so obvious that this song is for Yunho~

Watch AADBSK2 , the couple talk YunJae Couple~




WATCH:
Part 1 & Part 2 

'Jaejoong : I know everything about Yunho until his body.'

Still not believing YunJae is so REAL~

3rd song : Inside Me/ Consolation only for me

"seems that my heart that collapsed on stopped , crying ,crying ,crying again.
My love , my love who left me alone ,my love my love in my memory and thought,
you've already become a part of me. "



Listen closely at 0:35


This is my favourite song of all the song, the song that I hear all the time before it released xD
You don't know how much I cry hearing his voice.
His voice  and feeling tells that he's really love this 'person' but this 'person' leave him alone.
Looking at the lyrics translation ' only God know how Jaejae's heart right now'

He's really suffering ...ALONE.


I do't know how to tell you guys but THE-MOST-AWESOME-YUNJAE-EVIDENCE
is in the 'Nine' song.


Did I give you too much information??
Or I just being crazy as always??

Yeah, over all~
I can't wait for Jaejae new album ><

Ok, everyone..bye~

p/s : my TVXQ - HUG & TRI-ANGLE cd had arrived ><,  and most of all TVXQ - Photobook in LA came safely to my house~ I will update the picture,okay^^ bye~~~

- Soulmate at the MBC Drama Award yesterday - 
- Yunnie & Minnie at MBC Gayo Daejun tonight. - 
- Suie at his Musical performance -

They all so busy now~
I wish 2013, will be their year ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment