~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 14 December 2012

..!! my WEIRD dream O.o!!

Assalamualaikum, Anyeinghasaeyo and Hello everyone^^
How my forever sweet readers doing?
Fine, right.. as always??
It;s okay if you had a bad day today because thing happens in our life not like expected.
So, this sarcastic person over here gonna cheer you moody bad mood to alive XD
Ok, too much sleep today and yeah I will start the main topic XD.

Okay.. okay~ as you all know this blog is about me,friend and of course our DBSK.
so, yeah.. read the 'what-the heck-tittle-'  --> my WEIRD dream??
So, let begin owner- shii craziest dream I told you~

So, first of all ~
this person here-who-writing-for-you- is really a Facebook person since yeah, I purchase TVXQ items there and it became like buying account there *does it make sense*
move on, please-------------->
so, there these one famous seller of kpop, I should say.. she make a post about F4 Korea.
so, we all know right, F4 Korea are:

KIM JAEJOONG
KIM HYUN JOONG
TOP
????????????

The forth person, I really don't know since I only know Jaejoong is one of the F4 and I didn't take note for other 3 until I read her post.
Please forgive this un-social-person-here *bow*

And I was like, ok^^
Her post like she added one member to the F4 Korwa and I was like 'yeah, it your life not me'
and yeah, I scroll... scroll...scroll down since it my home FB then something catch my eyes
- Baby Catch Me, Catch Me, Catch Me Girl Tonight - 
*Sorry, that song just played in my mind when I saw the post XD*

The post stated ' Jung Yunho will stars in -Queen Of Ambitious- '


I was like 'yaaaahoooooooooooo. Yunho acting but NO!!!!!!!!!!!'
I scream my dear life in my heart =.= since there MUST  be a kissing scene 'OMG!!!' *face palm*
Why,.. Why~~
But, it's okay since Changmin safe XD I love you, darling *thumbs up*

Ok, then today on (13/12/2012),
I went to look for my school uniforms with one of my bestfriend and yeah we didn't get any of our school uniform since someone keep rushing us.
So, continue our story, I'm so mad because I'm not free as always and to have time like today is heaven for me since I can buy items that I want. XD
So, because of the mad thingy and tired , I fall asleep ~

Then, the story just started - sorry for the looooong explanation-
So, I dream about Yunho*nice,right* but as a school F4 (O.o)
Yeah, this - Hana Yori Dango (Japan) - Boys Over Flowers (Korea) drama- 
The first one I watch is Japanese version (that time already out Korea ver) and the Korea , I just watch randomly. I prefer Japan version because I think it the best. It has 3 volume of Japan ver. I watch it ll and love them (>_<)
I prefer Japanese version since 'Shun Oguri there XD' and the korea F4, didn't attract me at all~
*I'm really sorry who love F4 Korea. It just I think F4 japan is so cool. I'm really sorry*

So, let me introduce F4 Japan and F4 Korea.

F4 Japan are:


From left: Sojirou Nishikado, Akira Mimasaka, Tsukushi Makino, Tsukasa Domyouji, Rui Hanazawa


F4 Korea are:


From left: Geum Jandi, Song Woo Bin, So Yi Jung, Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Ho


So, here's the cast.
And my dream started that Yunho is among the F4 but the weird things are the F4 in my dream are :

 1)Jung Yunho
2)Sojirou Nishikado
3)??
4)??

Sorry guys, it just a dream -> my weird dream.
And like Yunho character is like Rui/Jiho in the drama ><
OMG~ so hot and Yunho had these awesome hair, it blonde and gold color.
Can you guys imagine but the scene is that Yun got tide up on the chair and Geum Jandi like someone from the gangster gang (O.o)
And, in the other part, Sojirou and Jandi best friend 'Gaeul' I think her name is on one of the Sojirou villa and they are worming up like jogging ??
So, I don't know how but, there's like 4 bus came to the villa and Yun is on the bus then, when Jandi see her best friend she jump of the bus and hug her??
And, I watch a new drama that attract me 'The King Of Dramas' ,is not because of Siwon but it because of the girl and the bastard man name Anthony Kim. I like him a lot. With his voice, like gentleman but OMG!! I have a crush on old man ?? *ok, Minnie, you're sleeping with me tonight *

So, there this director who direct a drama in the drama I watch * I hope you understand*
He's crazy, name Lee Hyukjae XD I love him, he's really funny.
Then, my dream continue when this Lee HyukJae is some gym teacher in the drama??
So, he's flirt with Jandi best friend then, Yun and Shojirou saw it then, ask all the guys who ride the bus to punch this Lee HyukJae and I laugh in my sleep.
But, the shocking things is that ' Yun is not in love with Jandi at all!!!!'

Maybe Jaejae is the heroine in the story XD

When, I woke up because of I heard voice~
 my mom woke up said :
' berat doh budop ning, ade ngila dlm tido' 
Translation XD :
' heh, why you're laughing in the sleep. kids'

So, there goes my dream. WEIRD , right !!!!
Maybe because I'm too excited because of Yunho gonna acting.
Since, Yun is really handsome to me right now and with his charisma he's like every girls dream of.
Perfect for gentleman, perfect smile, perfect handsome.. everything~

- Bonus picture -
Perfect, right * who agree with me XD*

But, Changmin, you're number #1 in my list right now!
Stop ruin my life XDD, I love you darling XD
My DBSK list :

Changmin, Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun , Junsu,

So sorry, BooJae.. it Minnie destroy my life right now. Not you T.T
but in the beginning .. YES! you're my first Jaejoongie XD.

So, there's my weird dream. Should I make fanfics about this??
Sorry for the too long post.

Ok, Bye~ See you all soon.
Current song : Tohoshinki - I Know.

p/s : CuteDolphin is crying.

BooJae: susu, don't cry, baby~
WideForeHead : baby, your chunnie is here~
Owner- shii : ehh?? why Junsu cry??
BooJae : don't know *pout*
YunnieBear: he didn't tell us.
Owner- shii : where's Changmin anyways~
BooJae : in the kitchen
WideForeHead : as always, Wani~
Owner- shii : ok *walk to the kitchen*
MinFood : yo~
Owner- shii : do you do something to Junsu??
MinFood : noooopppe *munching his food*
BooJae : tell us, suie~ what happen?
WideForeHead : yes, baby..tell us~
YunnieBear : just tell us, su~
MinFood : Yoochun hyung is the problem *shout from the kitchen*
WideForeHead : me?? baby, me?? tell me, baby~ *hug Junsu*
Owner- shii : what's the problem anyway??
MinFood : something with their every-night-activities-!
Owner- shii : OMG! 
CuteDolphin : chunnie *sobs* you forgot*sobs* to give*sobs* cookies to*sobs* me yesterday*sobs*~
WideForeHead : *smiling evilly* baby, let's give it right now~
BooJae : auw *shy*
YunnieBear : these two !! Boo, want you too *pout cutely*
BooJae : I want you too, Yunnie *hide his blush face*
MinFood : niiieeew colletiiion *mouth full of food*
Owner -shii : >< this family ~

Ok, I will stop now XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment