~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 2 December 2012

..JYJ LAWSUIT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Before we start off our topic~
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello everyone~
You're favourite owner is here again~
cheesy aren't I *wink*



So, the topic we discuss over here is about JYJ  ---- > LAWSUIT!!!!!!!
SHOCKING RIGHT~
Well, it over now~ *jump in the air*
But it upset me since they aren't back together~

SO, the story start when SME called JYJ to the hearing at the court as always
Them, yeah~ they made their agreement finally to closed the case~
In return both didn't got any benefit after 3 years struggling~
To me --> SME stiil hold HoMin T.T
for JYJ --> SME yeah~ taken their deal back and JYJ can be on tv again~

For me, THAT NOT WHAT JYJ WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!


TVXQ5 COMEBACK


Yeah, but I know it impossible now since:
1) TVXQ COMEBACK --> Catch Me + Humanoids aka making money A LOT to SME, the ALBUM!
2) TVXQ Catch Me World Tour and will kick off 2013 aka making MORE money to SME!
3) TVXQ MUSIC SHOW!!!
4) TVXQ Catch Me japan version!!!!!!!!!! *my heart dies* Release next year (^_^)
5) TVXQ Official Goods! - money again-

Yup, everything is money now~
So, it would be stupid enough SME to let go of HoMin
And, SME telling JYJ can broadcast on TV,
to tell you, they don't need it~
SME really pissed me off, they just know that all the tv station is kinda taken back to make JYJ appear on tv again~
Aish, SME just really pissed me off!

But, it's okay~
Cassiopeia, over all the lawsuit is done so JYJ money is save
they can make more music
I wish to buy their new album~
Jaejoong and Yoochun, I really miss your voice~

So Cassiopeia~ being a Cassiopeia,
This is our fate~
Le'ts Keep The Faith~
For Always and Eternally~

Don't give up~
Think before you act!!!
The beautiful moments we spend with them~

Ok, Cassie~ Bye~
Thanks For reading.

P/S : BooJae is crying O.o

Owner- shii : Jaejae, why?
BooJae : my cake burn *crying so loud*
YunnieBear : yah! what happen? Wani, what do you do?
Owner- shii : WHAT! the cake is burn!!!
YunnieBear : It's okay darling, let's make again *hug BooJae*
BooJae : ohhhh, Yunnie *hug back*
MinFood : these people!
Owner- shii : yo ^_^
MinFood : whatever~

No comments:

Post a Comment