~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Wednesday 26 December 2012

..!!Happy 9th Anniversary,TVXQ & RedOcean!!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello everyone~
So, do you all know what today is???
Hurry up.. guess..what today is??
Come on~

Hurry up~
Ppali..ppali !!!!!
You already know??
Yeah.. it's~~~~~

It's TVXQ 9th Anniversary day 
~(26/12/2003 - 26/12/2012)~

~Full credit to it's owner~


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Finally,

It has been 9 years our boys debut as a singer.
It has been 9 years they through many hardship.
It has been 9 years they make us laugh.
It has been 9 years they make us listen to their voice.
It has been 9 years they continue giving their music.
It has been 9 years they smile to us.
It has been 9 years they share wonderful memories with us.
It has been 9 years they still there, standing proudly to us.
It has been 9 years they keep moving forward for us.
It has been 9 years they cry silently without us.
It has been 9 years they bow to all of us.
It has been 9 years they fight everything for us.
It has been 9 years Only God know what their fate are~

It has been 3 years I have been a Cassiopeia
It has been 3 years I fight those cruel word towards my boys.
It has been 3 years I silently cry because of them.
It has been 3 years I laugh because of them.
It has been 3 years I smiled because of them.
It has been 3 years I ship YunJae.
It has been 3 years I know about them.
It has been 3 years I can't choose one of them to be mine.
It has been 3 years I shut my ears close hearing anti fans word.
It has been 3 years I through a wonderful journey of my life with the boys.
It has been 3 years finally I found my happiness and that happiness is my TVXQ.

Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun, Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho~

Thank you for making me today.
I don't really know my life before I met you guys?
Seriously ,you guys just appear in those Youtube screen then captured my heart until now!
So, my dear Cassie, let me tell you a story how TVXQ catch me xD

It all started when I was 12 years old that time, being a good girl, I watch some Japanese drama that my 2nd big brother download on his pc.
After I'm turning 13 on June, suddenly at the end year of 2009, I know this one girl who love kpop and she's an ELF and she one of my bestfriend now *wink*

When the first time I talked to her, she told me that I should go on Youtube and search Tohoshinki song since she and her sister like TVXQ first then Super Junior.
Being an innocent as always, I ignore their word until I met my sunbae(senior) in school after I enter like Taekwando group. It's not taekwando ,reallly!
My senior are girls, two girl. The skinny one love Jaejoong and the chubby one love Changmin (I don't know TVXQ that time). I told them why they like a group that almost disbanding since that time I accident-ly press some Korea channel that KBSWorld!

Both of them like eyeing me with dangerous eyes and yeah bully me if i din't come tomorrow with one of TVXQ song, I will fight with them during the club training. I was scared like hell since I know they have been in there like 4 years experience.
Then, lazily myself searching Tohoshinki name on the Youtube , then it come out ' Tohoshinki Survivor'.
I press the button then enter myself on their music video.
Yeah, I heard it then tomorrow came to school like always and I told them that I listened to Survivor.
They both like ' good girl, listen more to them,okay' and yeah I'm bestfriend with the chubby senior sister.

Yup, after 3 days, it was my end-year-examination.
I'm studying like a crazy girl to pass my grade.
Until there was this subject that I can't remember make me blank on the test paper exam.
I was praying and thinking very hard since I memorized not studying!

lesson learn : study smart! not study hard!

Then, suddenly I accidently singing Survivor song when answering the paper.
That time, it hit me on the heart!

'What song this I just sang?'

Then reality hit me again when I sang the song again.
After the examination end, I back home studying TVXQ not for my examination!!!
After a week, I think... I finally found why they disbanding, why they being like this~
Without I know, I shed my tears for them, for the person who I didn't know at all~
Then, it hit me again, I fall in love with these 5 boys~

Then, my journey started when I clever-ing myself entering the social network call Facebook.
I didn't tell my parents even my brother,2nd since he's someone that you can rely on that I have FB.
When he know I have this, he just say ' yeah ,you got FB'
I was scared like hell that he will mad at me but No, he didn't!! Cool,right?

Continue~

I found many TVXQ fans and asked them who Cassiopeia is?
Funny right!
They explain to me and at the middle of June when I was 14 years old, that time I already fall in love with Jaejoong, since I accidently think he's a girl during the survivor! O.o
Sorry Cassie, my eyes!
I became a Cassiopeia and leave my fairy tale world and enter this Red Ocean World~

My first TVXQ album that I bought with my own money is -In Heaven-
I felt like crying to have it and worth because I buy it using my money , well, money that I got from school plus business, yeah~ follow up by -IN HEAVEN SPECIAL EDITION-
That was the best time for me and I even fell more in love with them.
Tohoshinki A- Side Collection and Mirotic are the gift from my big brother for me.
He just too kind for his own~

So, yeah~ the story goes by when my lovely sister owned a blog.
I asked her how to do one and she teach me and yeah, she helped me really a lot!
And during the teaching session, she teased me a lot!
She decorated this, and that until I can decorate it myself.
And now see it yourself, my own decoration for my own blog *wink*

Sorry for the too long post, I just want to share you how I feel~
And this anniversary too, All Cassiopeia around the world make a trend on Twitter :


  #StandbyTVXQ9anni


The trend became WorldWide trend on twitter.
Well, it would since Cassiopeia and BigEast combine together today.
In Malaysia it Number.2 ~
So, for today post, I just want to say:

Congratulation, my boys for your anniversary~
And I think this is the best gift for Cassiopeia and BigEast all around the world for this Christmas ~
And to Muslim - Cassiopeia like me, It is best gift for the holiday.

Like Jaejoong said :


'Cassiopeia, show us that you unDEFEATED'

Okay Cassie and my dear readers~
Thank you all for reading my post and I LOVE YOU ALL~

Happy 9th Anniversary , Cassiopeia and BigEast.




Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment