~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Wednesday 19 December 2012

..Happy Birthday our CuteDolphin..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello~
Is the usual greeting,right??
Ok, how my lovely readers doing today?
Fine? Moody? Sad? Happy? Overdoes excited?
For me, just fine~
Ok, read the tittle,nae~

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CUTEDOLPHIN'


So, our cute duck butt over here is turning 27 this year (in Korean) and 26 (if we use the international time)
Sorry, it just owner- shii, can't find the right word to describe it.Okay~

All Cassiopeia make Junsu birthday even meaningful when,
We make #27XiahDay as a trend on Twitter~
In a split second - it became a WolrdWide Trend-
Yup, and me too participate in it^^

I know it late to wish someone happy birthday
But, what the heck, it my blog xD


BIRTHDAY WISH TO OUR DUCK BUTT xD

Ok, let's begin my birthday wish ^_^

Hai Junsu,
Happy Birthday, darling *kiss your cheek* (O/N : don't kill me ,yet~)
It your birthday darling, 
I don't know what to say~

You hae grown up to be the most fine man I ever seen
Though many circumstance will come but you still doing it~
Doing something you really love 
It the MUSIC.

Thank you for not giving up, dear~
I'm started crying now, writing this.
It has been almost 4 years nae, you celebrate it with Yoochun and Jaejoong.
It's okay, dear~
The time will come soon.
Just wait and pray,nae~

Uri Junsu ya~
My heart just want you to be happy with your life.
I love seeing your smile
Your gags, I miss them all a lot.
Your innocence side
I miss the Junsu that always smile innocently in front millions people.

But, baby, It's okay~
You have grown up to be stronger than before
You have grown up to be professional than before
You have grown up for the experience you have been through
You have grown up to see the world within now
You have grown up to make yourself, facing this circumstance 

I believe you always be alright
You said ' please, looking forward to our music in the future'
I know you didn't give up
And with that, Midhoyo Junsu ya~

What Music Will You Listen To
It' would be your music 
the music who will flutters millions of heart 
Trust me
I know 

Ok,Cassie~ that all my love notes~
*hit by bricked*
I still have more post coming
Stay tuned nae~


p/s : TVXQ house is dark!!

Owner- shii : hey, why so dark in here?
MinFood : aish, hurry up, we gonna make surprise party over here~
YunnieBear : don't spoiled it~
BooJae : ppali, wani~ hide here~

-Outside-

WideForeHead : baby, I forgot the key, enter the house first,okay~
CuteDolphin : okey~

-Enter the House-

YunnieBear, MinFood, BooJae & Owner- shii : Happy Birthday, uri Junsu ya~
CuteDoolphin : OH MY GOD SUN !!!!!!
WideForehead : Happy Birthday, baby *hug from behind*
MinFood : yah~ you're turning old xD
BooJae : don't be so meanie, minnie. *pout*
YunnieBear : auw~ baby, you're so cute *pinch Jaejae cheek.
Owner- shii : Happy Birthday~
CuteDolphin : Thank you ,guys~ *tears*
WideForeHead : why you're crying, baby~
CuteDolphin : for this~ it so precious to me.
BooJae : we're family, JunJun.
YunnieBear : yup~ as always~
MinFood : come one, I want the cake!
Owner- shii : *smiling*

I wish it true~

No comments:

Post a Comment