~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 2 December 2012

.. !!!JaeJoong REAL TWITTER!!! ..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello everyone~
Guess who here???
XD, It your favourite owner again~*
It the second post for today maybe going for 3 or 4 post more *wink*

So, yeah~
Got hooked by listening to this catchy song
Then, one shocking news~
Jaejoong is back on track on Twitter~
Well, you could say this is his PERSONAL TWITTER ACCOUNT!
The @coffeecojjae1 is just his coffee shop official account.

Yeah this is it >.< :




Yup, this is official his twitter because Junsu tweet him --> Yo! ^^
And yeah Jae reply --> Yo! JJun ^^
I was like, if he knew me~ please follow me~ T.T
It's IMPOSSIBLE ,of course~

BUT -> HOLD ON!!! 

WHAT'S WITH THE @bornfreeonekiss!!!

I was like, thinking this all night loooooooooong!
Talked with Cassiopeia and they really ninja's when
I just long on FB and yeah~ 
This post.... OMG!!!!! so freaking awesome~

Jaejae, you will never know how ninja's Cassiopeia are!!!!!! XD

CREDITS : Kristy Valentine 

RT @juztsmyle : 

"Together with one time’s kiss~ 
The day is fresh   - a strong pull" - 
Yunho's rap from MIROTIC //   -->  n' Jaejae's u/n is
"bornfreeonekiss" ==> o__o

HERE IS THE PART #JUNG RAP..

Together with one time’s kiss~ The day is fresh- a strong pull
The second kiss, your heart felt hot and about to explode
Yeah~ I got you! You know you got it!
Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you- Under my skin



The day is fresh -----> Born free


Together with one time kiss -----> One kiss




OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!
Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUNJAE RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG~ Cassie,
I just salute you always *salute*
Jaejae, don't play with Cassiopeia~ XD

Waiting for my Catch Me SE , on the way to my house~
Please, Mr. Postman~
I need my Catch Me now (T.T)

p/s : Owner- shii giggling like an idiot!

MinFood : what are you giggling at?
Owner- shii : hehehe, Jaejae new twitter.. the name XDD
MinFood : yeah~ he's like mad man thinking that name~
YunnieBear : Forever love my Boo *stare dreamingly*
MinFood & Owner- shii : oh! please~ euwww~
BooJae : Yunnie, like my name *pout cutely*
YunnieBear : it the best, baby~
WideForeHead : YJS, going crazy again~ They always babbling too much to me! Miss me Su~
MinFood : He's going back now, on the plane!
WideForeHead : I know. that why I miss him *sobs..sobs*
Owner- shii : nice name ,Jaejae~ tweet more~ already follow you^^
BooJae :*giggles*

MinFood : omma, hungry~ *whine*
BooJae : Let's eat. I cook enough for everybody ^_^

Bye~ *give cookies to you*


No comments:

Post a Comment