~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 2 May 2011

..wOrLdWiDe JoUrNeY to Langkawi,Malaysia..

Hello everyone!!long time no see^^.finally i'm back from break almost 4-days.the best thing ever happen in my life when i got the chance to go to a trip to LANGKAWI,MALAYSIA.such a beautiful,cool crystal water and fascinating side to see.it burn my eyes almost to blind with it peaceful,beautiful and nature side to all of you can enjoy.the best thing is i got the chance to take a picture with the big oopp!!GIANT eagle at Langkawai.let me show you how the pictures was..
this from the JETTY POINT where i just got from Kuala Perlis by ferry.
p/s:if you from overseas you can get straight to Langkawi by your plane/flight.

this from the front view..AMAZING right!!(>_<)

The best thing ever,ever,ever..if you go to Langkawi you can buy all kind of chocolate..(I <3 CHOCOLATE).
this is some picture i took what i buy in Langkawi:-

^^the collection of my coco-late^^

my oldervsister favourite^^ sorry!hope u understand-TIRAMISU

CELEBRATION-MINI-ALMOND

sorry!hope u understand-TOBLERONE-MINI

my father favourite-BOUNTY
 before going back home..i got time to buy my coco-late..this is it,my coco-late^^ENJOY
this is mine^^hahaha-HERSHEY'S COOKIES & KISSES-FAMOUS AMOS

..larger view..
 before i forgot,you can buy all your favourite chocolate in Langkawi since Langkawi is the only places in Malaysia that"duty free"-->> like JYJ song-Lotte Duty Free(so,i'm loving you)..
EVERYTIME.EVERYNIGHT,EVERYDAY..i want to go to Langkawi because it an amazing places that have dozen of coco-late^^ and many more.Places that you want to buy this chocolate and various more is at HAJI ISMAIL GROUP,IDAMAN SURI,TEOW SOON HUAT and WAWASAN ONE SHOP(this is the cheapest places)

if you mother like to collect plate..Langkawi has it all such as PYREX,CORRELLE and many more..
places that you should go if you wanna buy plate such as HAJI ISMAIL GROUP or IDAMAN SURI.
this places WOW!!the best if want to buy plate.

I'm not so good at english but if you do not understand this is some web for you:-
-->>http://www.langkawi-shopping.com/

http://www.langkawi-gazette.com/langkawi-news/letterstothegazette/1328-scam-in-langkawi-a-letter-to-the-gazette

http://www.langkawi-info.com/tours.htm


I hope this web will help you..^^ before i end my soul here,i want to tell you all about the souvenir.it so beautiful.check it out~~



sorry,i dont have much time to take all amzing side i see.but, i will make it happen when this opportunity came again.i will show it to all of you.
when i in Langkawi, i'm always listen to JYJ-LONG WAY song because it a"kattchy" song to hear when you go long journey.
bye bye them.see you all soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment