~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 20 May 2011

..sPeCiAl dEdIcAtEd..

Before posing another post for this day..i would like to dedicated this song to my older sister..Minji for turning to 20 years old this year..(20/05/....)

She like an angel to me because she always there for me and always support me whenever i lose hope..
she had trough her life in school,high school..college and now in university...
i'm always admire her for her beauty,childish and sometime crazy NOT..most of the tome..
being a little sister to her..make me kind of jealous when she always buy her thing with her own money meanwhile me..always get money from my parents BUT..I usually buy my thing with my own money to because i had started to sold all K-POP -->> BUTTON , CALENDAR , BAG , PENCIL CASE , PHONE STRAP , GLASS , POSTER and more..

it really hard to make this but for money it OKAY..^^
so..the WISHING part for my cute sis~

1.i hope you always our family..
2.don't forget us when you're married..
3.study smart NOT study hard..BUT i  think you do better that anyone else in your class..(hahahaha):P
4.buy me DVD/CD of DBSK and JYJ oppa..i want (Tokyo Dome+3rd Asia Tour in Seoul) + (1st Asia tour in Seoul)
5.buy me food for your bithday..
6.don't be discourage if you too pretty..because it just part of life..
7.buy me food..
8..buy me food..
9.buy me food..
10.I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH..                

special for you..


you know that i crazy for this guy..ENJOY..viewers          ..

 before ending my letter,

HaPPy bIrThDaY To yOu..                        
HaPPy bIrThDaY To yOu..  
HaPPy bIrThDaY To yOu..-->my unni..
HaPPy bIrThDaY To yOu..  

<3 yOu <3 yOu..so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment