~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 23 May 2011

..JYJ Junsu find Jaejoong homeless at aiport...

hello my readers..check out this latest news about JYJ..


On May 22nd,JYJ Junsu had captured a picture of Jaejoong a hopeless man at airport while they were waiting for the flight to Africa..
this picture is secretly token by Junsu and posted on his twitter account when Jaejoong is trying to cover his face with his bag while waiting for the flight.Junsu says to Jaejoong that:

“Homeless at an airport…our director Kim..I’m sorry I can’t protect you…ke,” wrote Junsu with the picture.                       

other than that,Junsu had token some picture for himself while he is in the airport with his friend(I Guess)..

Fans are commenting, “You look so tired. I’m so sorry,” “I wish you the best at your concerts in America.”

->JYJ kicked off their North American tour at Vancouver, Canada on the 20th. They will continue on to New Jersey for the 22nd, LA on the 27th, and San Jose on June 2nd. Stay tuned for concert coverage from allkpop’s media team as the concerts approach!

Enjoy my post everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment