~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 22 May 2011

..to my dear readers..

hello,my dear readers..how was your day today?i bet it must be exciting and fun or sad and dull?
For me,my day today is like an exploding volcano..my brain have give it all in the examination but why i still feel something when fishy~
Anyway,today topics is 'How Your Handle Your Crazy For Korea Band when it come to Examination?'

This is what happen to me~ i really tired when it comes to korean when the examination started off..
EVERY DAY, EVERY TIME, EVERY WHERE ~~~ always like 24 hours a day like my life being controlled by korea band especially JYJ and SUJU but lately these group was totally awesome B1A4..totally insane..so cute and adorable..look at me..it starting again!!how i'm gonna stop this insane interest in korea..
It become like a habit to me to always listen to kpop song,read their nes and blah~blah~blah~
so tired to handle it but that ME!!

How i'm gonna controlled myself just for this examination~lately,there are many korea band that had been debut but i still do not them closed enough..yet~
after this examination i will try to check on them..

The examination take places in the hall which make me hot and tired because of the atmosphere just dozes off..you know when it come to Malaysia..it very scorching hot over here..want ice so bad when it comes to NOON..that the hotest part..bling2...

To ended my sad and dozed off  post.. tomorrow schedule are mathematics and science..these subject are the killer subject for me but i will try to do my best to get on the TOP 10 maybe 20 in school..
so,see you soon..fellow and bye..

Before ended my post over here this is some special video for you ti ENJOY..bye..



 love this song veru much..THE VOICE OF AN ANGELL..

for clear version..

No comments:

Post a Comment