~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Tuesday 17 May 2011

..new update!!..

hello my dear readers,what's up??hahaha^^
I will take this from now..so..it been 1 week that i didn't open my blog and i could see many of you had post somethings on Cassiopeia-Meetings..give a CLAP for yourself because always support me and DBSK oppa..
now..the new news that i recently know that there is HUGE story about our YUNJAE..what is it about??Let's check it up!!

The HUGE news that hits our oppa is when some Cassiopeia had realise that Yunho and Jaejoong have wearing a same LEATHER JACKET..in two different places..


(some of them are rumor, some more maybe already a fact)
1. some trusted sources said ITS TRUE that yunjae bought an apartment to share in korea early 2009
2. yunho did watch seoul showcase, yunjae met in a park aft d showcase, some yjstalkers saw jyj’ manager dropped jae off there(yjstalker-yunjae-stalker)
3. as long as d showcase in thailand, jaejoong was in bad mood since yunho hadn't call him a week
4. i still wonder why its yunho who will role in POSEIDON MOVIE instead d rumored-jaejoong, they definetely DID MEET to discuss-->> it in my opinion..
5. jaejoonh wore the same LEATHER JACKET as what yunho have wore before in GIMPO AIRPORT.
to proof what is TRUE or FALSE..check this out-->>

how do you think..is it TRUE or FALSE!!
as for me it doesn't matter because we(cassiopeia)have heard that jaejoong had the same iPhone like yunho,and i think jaejoong just buy it when he stay in Japan..so.for me it doesn't matter but..if anyone mess up with them and it gonna be OVER MY DEAD BODY.. if you dare(muahhahahaha>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment