~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 30 May 2011

..Hip HIp HoOrAy FoR My sIS~ N d.... you seller!!

hello my fine readers,i'm so sorry for not updating my newest post~exam time!!
to my fine readers-i hope you all forgive me and now the exam time is over and the holiday time taking over~i hope that all my fine readers have a good holidays with someone you love especially your parents,sisters,brothers,boyfriend,girlfriend and more~

Talking about family,my beloved sister aka ETI has already passed a driver exam,so this Tuesday or Wednesday she will be driving around in the test driver places to get her license~hip-hip hooray for my sis!
I wish you a good luck, so you can drive me around^^

Talking about this,i want to share you something that i feel really annoying me!!
how can a seller treats their customers like GARBAGE..I mean like she is the one who make me like a garbage you know~

I really going to pay it when i go the bank to bank in the money so,why she so annoying by saying

she:do you bank it already~i have make your order,can you pay it faster~
me:ok..so~

the next day...

she:do you bank it already~i have been waiting!!
me:yes..i already bank in it~what the chaos!!gish?
she:...................

so I mean,what the heck treats the customer like crazy/garbage...if you treat me like that once again,I swear your business is going down...you know i mean down!!!
crazy seller only thinks about money not the customers heart~SHAME ON YOU!!

so to my fellows readers,treat your friends,customers or anyone you know kindly..don't end up like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment