~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 20 May 2011

..gOOd mOrNiNg ReAdERs..

Hye~just wanted to say that..so,first of all..i'm so please and glad that many of (my visitor) had visited my blog..
i'm so sorry for not updating my post..EXAM WEEKS..so got to study smart NOT study hard..

anyway..before going to our first topic today..i want to dedicated this video to all of you who supported my blog.
CHECK IT OUT..
in this video..you got to know almost who our oppa(dbsk) and their personal life..
so,to make it AWESOME..(scream of joy)wuhuoooooooo......

Finally..now i see this way..it look like oppa..got introduce myself..hahaha..GET TO THE POINT..
recently..JYJ oppa had finished their WORLD TOUR in every single country like Beijing...and else..
because they were to grateful for their INTERNATIONAL fans..CASSIOPEIA..
they had release a video to greet their fan who love them to  DIE..

LET'S CHECK IT OUT..



look at Jaejoong..why he so cute..like that maroon colour..
so..until we met again..i just want to show you this video because it so AWESOME..

VIEW IT LARGER AT..
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqGbhMiQ3as&feature=player_embedded)

thank you so much for reading and lending your HEART,MIND and SOUL..
bye..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment