~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 20 May 2011

..Jaejoong wining the Sexiest Male Idol K-Pop..

woooohhooooooo..Congratulation to Jaejoong oppa for wining THE SEXIEST MALE IDOL K-POP..
Jaejoong oppa wining this competition that beats Rain who WAS ^^ the sexiest guy in Asia was not a shocking for me because i know the power of Jaejoong oppa..

Jaejoong oppa..woah~!!what i wanted to say is....??? As a fans(Cassiopeia)i'm really really really happy when i heard and read the article about you wining the SEXIEST MALE IDOL..

Jaejoong -ahh...when i have a CHANCE to met you~ when you came to Malysia for the showcase i can't go because of school.+ my parents do not allowed me..and this year 2011 - i hope you came to Malaysia to have a concert ..i really wanted to see...infront of my eyes...

Sorry to my readers..a heart 2 heart talk..^^

anyway..so here's the result for Jaejoong oppa making the top of THE SEXIEST MALE IDOL K-POP~


1. JYJ’s Jaejoong
2. Jay Park
3. Rain
4. Super Junior’s Siwon
5. 2PM’s Taecyeon
6. MBLAQ’s Lee Joon
7. TVXQ’s Changmin
8. BEAST’s Gikwang
9. Big Bang’s T.O.P
10. 2AM’s Seulong


No comments:

Post a Comment