~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 4 October 2012

..new looks..

Assalamualaikum, Hello and Anyeonghasaeyo~
it the owner-shii again~
well, it quite sometimes this clumsy girl over here updated,right.
so, today like usual day for me
I have been blog searching for new items for me blog
so, that the title up there has to do today post.

so far very good,
I just changed my wall photo.
How is it?
Is it good?
I made it myself.
Do complain if it ugly *it ugly*

So, usually I will update about my crazy things like always but not today
It just I'm too tired to reply all the comment form the FB
sometimes, this finger got cramped!
Do you have experienced it before?
Of course you do,right~
this social network really make my hands so tired
better used them for my homework XDD

Ok. like I said before, so far so very good at editing this blog.
Well, of course internet slow like tortoise ,can I even refer to that~
sorry tor *puppy eyes*
yeah, searching for the song right now and yeah visit my friend blog
my best friend and guess what~
She made it, the SCM player.
Gonna do it too.
Thank Farahim for the player.
view her at ( http://harafara.blogspot.com)

So, this is all now.
Thank You^^
and do visit more,okay~
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment