~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 6 October 2012

.. YunJae Facts 2..

Hye you ollssss~
it the YJshippers again
So, for today
I'm going to talk about the couple who make my life upside down after OT5 XD
it YunJae couple!!!!
the couple who make me writing fanfic about them
the couple who make blush everytime I think about them
the couple who just so so 10000000% R.E.A.L.
As a human being myself, 
they both really really R.E.A.L.

So, introduce this is my beloved couple of all the couple~


Beautiful isn't it *flower all over me*
I know, you must think why I ship this guyXguy aka Gay
But to me I think this is gay since they just look perfect together.
Is't a fault to like something like this?
Ok, I admit I LOVE THEM.

So, you all already know about them,huh *smirk*
the pisture show Jaejoong and Yunho , right?
but I still go with Yunho follow by Jaejoong since it YunJae. XD
and you know why YUN then JAE, right XDD
this mind~ (>_<)

Ok. enough with the babbling,
so here the fact, I'm talking about (^_~)


YUNJAE TRUE FACTS

1. YunJae hug really different from other members


From what I see, this hug is not a friendship hugs, not satisfied
here's the evidence


my revision after seeing this
first : how can a man hug like that (so natural) they must do it often
second : when Jaejoong hug Yunho, his right hand is on Yunho shoulder?
( is that a girl hug for who she love)
I leave the rest for you to think.

2. YunJae - sharing the same it natural but when you far away for someone?
Jaejoong having the same shoes, clothes and accessories same as Yunho 
how can you say it coincidence?


From what I see, this not staying together doesn't affect YJ at all.
I know maybe they buy after see each other wearing this and that but
mostly in Jaejoong wardrobe during COO, it has Yunho clothes mostly.

3. YunJae know how to hide something,huh


During the time when Jaejoong crazy himself looking for his hubby bag 
and he find it turn out to be the luggage
My revision
first : of course he interested in his hubby since Yun is him right.
second, there a Red Ginseng, right in Yun case.
we all know what Red Ginseng for XD naughty Yun
(Red Ginseng is used to built up stamina and of course for the inner sexuality)

4. YunJae , Jaejoong cry because of Yunho
 yeah, this is sound a bit shocking right, 
well actually, he cried because the song that Yun sing ' Confession' by Im Jae Bum
This is happening during their 85 Anniversary for the one who born that year,
Yun sing the song and Jae just cry then Yun comfort him afterward.

This is the translation of the song

The translation is really hard to understand but for me
it simple - 2 words
.Forbidden Love.

5. Yunjae, Jaejoong call Yunho -> DARLING

This moment happen when Jaejoong and Yun was in a radio show with Heechul, SJ
Then, Heechul open a topic
Heechul : You (refer to Jae) and Yun are married.
Jaejoong : Yunho is cold lately
Heechul : hahaha
Jaejoong : but, I love you, Darling.
Yunho : *chocking* since he's drinking water that time.

My expression, Jaema you know how to make Yun crazy for you,huh.

6. Gashiyeon - YunJae novel by YJShipper

It was written is Chinese but still YJshipper give it to them and both of them really 
amused by YJShipper and yeah also known have that dark side story and angst~

7. YunJae Wedding Book sign by Korean celebrities

Yeah, YJS rocks.
Not all korean artist but the one who close to them sign the book which is make by YJS

view here for more, okay :

8. YunJae hug from the back 

This is during one radio show in 2005, if i'm not mistaken.
Jaejoong confess to the DJ that when Yun hug him , he felt shy
and Yun said when he hug Jae from the back, he felt calm.

View this you 'olllllls

Huhu, enjoy fanning yourself, guies~ 

9. YunJae walk of the altar

Ok. this is during their CF interview when the MC want between 5 of them to act 
like a new married couple. 
Yoochun and Junsu don't want then the MC wants between YunJaeMin
Jaejoong stated better Min with Yun but his hand wants He and Min
Looking how needing Yun, he starting to drag Jae with him 
Jae act like spoiled girl, all of them just laugh
Then, YunJae ended up together

O/N: Jae , you prefer be a wife to Yun (>_<)
so obvious, wink ;)


10. Yunho once took a picture of Jaejoong dressed as a woman (while filming Vacation), and went around showing it to the staff. When asked if it was a picture of his girlfriend, he said ‘yes’ instead of explaining that it was Jaejoong cross-dressing.

Yeah, this story really make a highlight for SM Stuff that time. 
Jaejoong revealed it but i don't remember what show it is.
'Naughty Yun'

11. Yunho's old nickname for Jaejoong is Jiji

So now, you all know how Jaejoong get his name cat XD

12. Both have described each other ' my other half' 

This is during back 2010, if i'm not mistaken, when writing message to members,
Jaejoong stated at last of his sentences ' My other Half, Yunho'
aish this make me blush.

This is all I have. I don't want to put so many since all of you know, right?
It takes forever if it YUNJAE , we're talking here.

My last word before ending my post today,

Sometimes, when you really love someone, do you really need a reason to love that person.
For me, it not since Love come really unexpected.

Bye you all, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment