~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 30 September 2012

..my dear fellow Cassie Cuzzie..

Hey you all~ it the owner-shii again , wink ;)
Before that Assalamualaikum, Hello and Oll-la~
Ok. You all read the topic of the day,huh!
So, this is about my Cousin aka Cuzzie who aka a Cassiopeia since 2006.

She studied here at my country, Kuala Terengganu and she's from Ipoh, Perak.
Before that , I knew she was a Cassiopeia aka TVXQ5 fans but shame on me that I really don't know anything baout TVXQ5 that time. *sobss...sobs*

So, the story began when she was here in my house in my room just to pay a visit to my parents since my father is her mother older brother. *You all got it, right*
The best part is, it started.
We started talking about OT5 and I was really really salute her because she was one of the stuff at the Tohosomania aka the website which contain all of OT5 activites and her duty is to upload video for the website which is translated our fellow Cassie around the world.

When I heard she talked about everything about the forum and I was like 'woahhh'
and keep 'woaaaaah' and 'woaaahhhh'.
Do you all get it, Cassiopeia all over the world communicate under one website and that website just really really one awesome website that provide all about OT5.

But the most unforgettable part is when we share and talked about something we can talk and giggling and laughing and fangirling together. It was one the best moment in my life.
She is one of a million Cassiopeia that awesome.
The talked continue again until she open her FB account and she scrolling around the Cassiopeia group and she said *ok, I will name her MinBiased since she really in love with our Maknae*

MinBiased : hey Wani, this person over here, is the translator at the Tohosomania which is currently studied at Korea. She translate all OT5 video into English.

ME: woaaaaahhhhhhhh ! *The shocking part it that the translator is a Malaysian!!!!!

MinBiased : this person over here, *refer to the translator* she is going to follow TVXQ - HoMin for their comeback until the end of the promotion. The translator will go to music show such as Music Bank, Inkigayo, Mnet Countdown and more......

ME: really!!!!!!! woah~~~~~~ this is one freaking the best Cassiopeia ever.

MinBiased : and she said to me that , find her among the Cassie since she wearing Tudung aka scarf that cover your head. SHE IS A MUSLIM Girl.

ME : I will put my eyes on the TV soon. She add that she's going to Singapore if TVXQ5 or any of them didn't want to come to Malaysia for the concert. I was like *kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* take more picture nae or just kidnap Min *just say this in my heart* XD

After our conversation end. There are many hot hot hot talked we talked about and the best thing is we think the same. Can you believe it!!! Cassiopeia is always a Cassiopeia.

After staying 3 days and 2 night at my house, it times to send her back to her University. Before I send her, I want to tell you all, so far Cassie is the nicest person I ever MET.
I was like want to upload all TVXQ - CATCH ME song since the first download is kinda blur to hear what they saying and she was like here take mine.
She copied her and past to me.
Let me tell you, I miss her so much.

She the best cousin ever for me.
The day went of like that and one more before ending this, you all know Ryan right^^
the fanboy of TVXQ5 at the Youtube.
Search him in the name of -AKTFNews-
Ryan, he's one of the best fanboy of TVXQ i ever met and he likes Changmin.!!!
I was like 'seriously'???
Way to go, Ryan *go Ryan~ go Ryan ~ go Ryan*

OK. That all for now I should say and my legs is killing me!
Running like a crazy person out there for 7KM~
Why I'm that running tournament!!!!!!
Aish, my legs hurt alot~

OK. Bye bye now.
See you soon, Cassie and remember~
Always Keep The Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment