~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 5 October 2012

..TVXQ on MUSIC BANK? YEAH!!!..

oll-la everyone~
it the same insane owner you love *wink ;)*
Enough with the crazy mind of mine
Shall we start our fan-girling now *kyaaa*

Oh YEAH!! I'M FEELING GOOD~
Why... is there something going on?
Is it Jaema crazy tweeting again?
Is it Changmin become more handsome OR
Yoochun just kill you with his smile again??

See, this my mind XDD
For Jaema so far not yet tweet anything since he's in the BIFF -> Busan International Film Festival with Song JiHyo for their upcoming movie 'Jackal is Coming'
o/n: She is one lucky girl~ *envy*

Yeah for Changmin, he always handsome to me. After reading too much and searching too much about him, you all could say I fall in love with this food maniac man. Everyday this love growing non-stop and after the catch me live, he just kill me with the smirk!!!!!!!
o/n: Please, come to Malaysia just for showcase.. I don't Mind at all!! Just please come here, want to meet you so bad! Sorry Jaema, have to kidnap your son XDD *runaway*

So far Uncle Chun still leading with the charming smile since Jaema is the beautiful one *smirk* and yeah his acting again after his hit drama this 2012 'Rooftop Prince' <- best drama ever *hope win the daesang for this drama* and now the same year his acting again in 'I Miss You' . What make it more meaningful is that the script writer make the script by thinking of him. *Scripwriter salute you* I think the script writer love our Uncle Chun.
o/n:  Aunty Su, you doing great with your best buddy and love your new ost for An Innocent Man 'Love Is Like Snowflake' .I just love the melody^^

Ok. Enough wit the rambling!
Let's got to our main topic here ' TVXQ LIVE on Music Bank!!!'
Heel yeah!!! I was screaming like crazy in front of the tv~ *poor my mum and dad*
*Bow* Forgive me.
Back to the story and yeah!!!! they perform the I DON'T KNOW and of course CATCH ME for their comeback stage today and guess what Cassiopeia vote for them and their start with the 2ND place!
Cassiopeia, you just rock our DBSK name here. Thanks Cassie *hugs you all tight*
and yeah the stage and Cassie shouting like crazy make me heating up too XDD

So... let's all check this awesome comeback ~


the link



I hope it help you all. I just upload the Catch Me video not the full one since the full one is kinda not HD~
So far, they no.2 and they lost to Psy. I think the lost because of the Digital Sale. I really want them to win next week. Whereas, let's keep supporting them. Always Keep The Faith.

About the song for their comeback, I aspect them to sing 'VIVA' or 'I SWEAR' ~
guess it not this time(^_^) maybe their shy,huh  for the I Swear song and Viva is just too seshy XD *fanning myself over here* But over all, the I DON'T KNOW is still the best since Min can smirk more 
*kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* Love you ,Min ~
*got hit by brick on the head*
ME: fine~ Love U, 5 ^^

Ok, that all for now.
Bye. Stay tune, okay for more~
Support 5 of them^^
Sorry for much babbling about the OT5. 
I kinda miss them~ *bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment