~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Tuesday 23 October 2012

.. TVXQ Catch Me album ..

hey you oolllsss~ *wink to you*
before that, Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello
Before starting off my crazy tweeting here,
I want to congratulate our Chunnie for starring in the new drama of MBC, I think
'I Miss You' with the most wanted girl Yoo Eun Hye.
Love her so much and I think our Chunnie will be creating another record of TVXQ since from singer become an Actor in the same time well good in composing, singing, acting and etc.. etc *blow kiss yo Chunnie*

So, enough with the babbling about or Chunnie, so Catch Me album is OUT, you all spell it O.U.T.
I'm talking about the Catch Me album who had 2 version the RED & BLACK version.
You all know the RED is why and the black is just additional since it 2 members now.
I feel sad about this but what to do just to pray.
They will be back it just the matter of time and the right situation.
They can't just budge in?? right?^^

OK, Cassies.. this is the album (^_^)

TVXQ - CATCH ME * I want the one in red shirt * XD

Sorry Cass, just love our Minnie so much since Jaema has become a Diva right now~
You know what I'm talking about ' Jaema going to Joongki premier movie with all black and holding purse'
Cass, read me 'PURSE. --> P.U.R.S.E.
He's already shine too much than the Sun now 'oh Jaema, just marry Yun soon'
and Yun, don't you dare keeping him too long in the bed room'
Sorry,Cassie.. this nuts mind *hit by bricked* still alive here XD

OK2.... so, yeah.. Yunho the RED one and Minnie is the black one.
Behind the two box has Min face since Yun the front and for Min had Yun at the back.

ONE WANTED QUESTION:

                                                   CASSIOPEIA, DO YOU GET THE ALBUM, YET??

For me, I'm waiting for their Catch Me Special Edition album.
Yeah, I'm not getting the top since the special edition include the both tops but yeah money issue again.

So, here's the Special Edition:




It just same with the top picture but what makes this album so wanted is that:
It has :~

2 Message card (I think from Yun and MIn)
4 Random Card (maybe photocard)
2 Posters (their main posters, I guess^^)

The packaging just so unique.
I like this. NIce *wink*
Ok, so I was asking all the kpop seller where to find this awesome album
But, what I got is that, they taking order for this but the didn't confirm what inside.
That upset me a little but like the 3rd or 4th before that I mention my Cassie Cuzzie
She help me to find it~
So, finally I purchase the awesome album at 'MY~ TVXQ! Fanclub in Malaysia'
RM130 around #40 dollar, I think^^

view the full link below, okay:
The MYR is RM20 more up at YesAsia but still want to let you know (^_^)


                                                 TVXQ - Catch Me Special Edition album


So, I will update this blog when I have time just like now and inform you about the Awesome Album.
Also, I'm also purchasing TVXQ - TRICK special member project^^
You all know right, their TRICK song using all the letter T.R.I.C.K to name their 5 songs^^

T  - Two heart        (Changmin)
R  - Runaway         (Yoochun)
I   - If...                  (Junsu)
C  - Close to you   (Yunho)
K  - Keyword        (Jaejoong) 

So, stay tune, nae, Cassie^^
I love you so much.
That all for now.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment