~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 25 October 2012

.. Mushy Mushy YunJae ..

Hey, u'ollllsss~
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello~ *wink*
So after my post about YunJae Fact 2.
I was like survey my blog rating and Yunjae story got all the eyes of Cassiopeia.
I was like 'woahh'
Thanks Cass for viewing our most beloved YunJae.

So, for today,
I'm going to spazz again about our YunJae 
this time it just mushy mushy moment picture of OUR YunJae.

[Warning] Most of the picture is fanmade.
That is YJShippers do the best *thumbs up*


  ~  So, Let's crazy ourselves Cassie ~



Look so real *Jaema always cute*


 All time amazed picture of YJCouple.
I was wondering like :
- what if YJ is really married?
Yeah~ if this true, Cass we should make a congratulate video for them.



YunJae find their comfortable spot 
*aish, always lovey dovey* 


That what you get, Mr. Spiderman for touching Yun property.XD


Someone is enjoying what he see XDD
- who wouldn't - 


Yun, Jae won't go anywhere *obsess hubby much*
- LOL, Jae expression *SECURE* -


Mr. JUng can't get enough of your wifey, nae~
*poor our c**kblocking* (you all know what I mean,right) XD*


I just love what Yunho said
It like they secure their relationship to be eternally
*cry a little*


This when Jaema is drunk !! XDD
Love Min for liking ~ Chun the best!! ~


~ The Truth ~
See the difference XD


~ Pretty and Handsome ~
.The best word to describe both of them.


Jae is gonna tweet this pic. *kyaaa*
Hope it someday


~ Beautiful, isn't ~

The last picture of Our YunJae for today
-
-


I just fall in love more when I see this picture
Gonna make my laptop dp (~_^)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So, Cassie, this is all I got and I posting this pictures as a appreciation of mine to all of you
for visiting and reading my post.

The next post is coming~
so stay tuned,okay.

~Bye~
~ Thank you for your times to read mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment