~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 21 September 2012

!!!!! TVXQ COMEBACK !!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello~
*kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* sorry for the long screaming but IT SHOULD BE ~
why..why.. is there something wrong?
is YunJae declare their love by getting married?
is MinFood turn more more manly?
is the fanfics going more more fluffy again?

hahahahahaha~
I do wish for YJ declare their love. winksx9
and yes. I agree with all of you, Min  just too manly now make me fall in love more with him.
ad the fanfics .. more like reading sad fanfcs now~

Don't mind about my crazy babbling above there....
this is ONE HAWT comeback I'M TALKING OVER HERE.

TVXQ is back with 'Catch Me'. Iknow it just the teaser but it freaking HAWT.
After the Keep Your Head Down last year early February and now this 2012 NEW ALBUM ' Catch Me'
they really know how to make me crazy.
you should all hear the rhythm, the beat of the song.. it just kill me.
Being A Cassiopeia, hearing those beat just way too cool for me and highly just hypnotized with the song, Yunpa n Minnie..  they're just so cool. spell it C.O.O.L~

Cassie, view it here~


This is just the teaser but from this, you can see right our constellation 'W' showing before Yunho make his hand gesture 'catch me if u wanna' .. that hand gesture just freaking make me crazy here. it just SO HOT.

Okay enough with the hand since we all know Yun own those beautiful hands.
Minnie look too HOT. I'm telling you after Yun and just a split second, Min was there saying 'catch me if u wanna' and i was like...
me: i will catch you and i will never let go. aish, why so too HOT.

yet brick come nowhere and hit my head and i was like ,right
me: right' i can just can catch you from far *desperate* and yet thise hot seshy dance still i catch them on Music Bank, Inkingayo~ kyaaa.. also those hot album on sales. Will buy them first press!
I told you, I will their (dvd+cd) FIRST PRESS!

okay enough again with my crazy mind. so here the tracklist of Catch Me album:

1) Catch Me 
2) 인생은 빛났다 (Viva) 
3) Destiny 
4) 비누처럼 (Like A Soap) 
5) I Don'T Know (Korean Ver.) 
6) 꿈 (Dream)
7) How Are You 
8) Getaway 
9) I Swear 
10) Gorgeous
11) Good Night




When I view this tracklist and i was like~ what~
let me tell you what I think when i saw this tracklist:

From what I see, 


1)Catch Me - still in deep thought about the lyrics. Will tell ya later.


2) Viva - I think this is one catchy song, winkx9.


3) Destiny - hmm, this sound about suspicious to me. more like bringing fate,huh. (YunJae) let's just hear them out when it released.


4) Like A Soap - hmm, i think this is a lullaby song. 


5) I Don't Know (korean ver.) -  When I view this my head just like what? korean ver.??? it was Japan released and this song was epic.spell it E.P.I.C. . this is the song for their comeback activity in Japan. ok, I'm really fanning over here. Can't wait. [mood *listen to IDK now*]


6) Dream - hm... must be one sad song. I hope I'm not tearing up. but as long as I hold it, in the end I will cry too. This poor heart.


7) How Are You - huhuu, this must be the song telling the 'girl' are you fine without me. I know Jaema is crazy right now. XDD


8) Getaway - I think this is a catchy song^^


9) I Swear  - this song I think a Confession about love. I hope this song is for YJ~ Shippers, let's go crazy.


10) Gorgeous - This title make me have a heart attack. 'Gorgeous' we all know who is gorgeous. Yunho, you know how to make us crazy. Can't wait for this. [ mood *most anticipating* ]


11) Good Night - must be a lullaby song or sad. but I prefer a lullaby song ^O^


okay..okay. now i have update this post. I'm felt relieved now.

They will released this song on 24 September 2012 and they will make a comeback on music show on 26.
How cool is that.

okay so far, Cassiopeia is busying themselves Pre - Order the album~

and I was the one of them but I want the (cd+dvd) version one.
So maybe, I will buy their album a little bit late but still First Press.
then, I will post it here. down there^^ with my other collection.

TVXQ does know how to make Cassie broke XDD.

I'm still going on, on collecting their cd/dvd n more.. but mostly the album.

okay that all for now.

Byebye.
I'm gonna miss this *yeah you will update once again when this HOT mv come out*
aish, my head.ok. Bye~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment