~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 22 September 2012

!!the Preview??ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ok. This is the owner-shii again.
I forget, Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello.

So, it half coming out the TVXQ - CATCH ME mv and their awesome songs.
spell it A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!!
hehehehe, sorry for the sarcastic fangirl myself~

Ok, like usual I was opening my FB and why eyes just 
me: what the..... *seeing myself as Jaema tweeting again*
 *after scrolling..scrolling.. and YES! Jaema is fanwifey his hubby~ again~*
Auww, Jaema, can't get enough nae^ XD

Ok, there are many picture should I say around 3 0r 4. I don't remember but yeah YJ evidence is there. But what shocking me the most is Jaema hair = Minnie hair (O.o)

Ok, I should stop crazying myself here. and  yeah It totally the same.
Auw Jaema miss his son so much, nae~
Of course he miss them, They're Family.

OK. enough owner-shii ! we want to hear about Yunpa and Changkid over here.
*bricked hit my head*
me: fine!! I 'm going to write anyways XD

So, the preview of the song in Catch Me album is OUT.
and you could say that all the song captured my heart. My logging heart to hear they sing (T_T). Why, the song strike my heart with axe..a huge axe.~
So beautiful , so let's check them out, shall we ~





And you know how our reaction would be when hearing those voice~
*covers my ears, Cassie*

During the 0:55, that song is blooming in my heart. *still repeating them*
But of course, all the song captured my heart.. XD
Love it. Can wait for the full album.

AIsh, wish me luck nae for my final exam~
TVXQ, uknow how to make me go Crazy Love for for you.

ok. Bye u'ollllsssss~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment