~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 5 July 2012

..sometime it to hard..

Assalamualaikum and Hello~
It the owner-shii again
for today, can I talk about my heart?
It just to painful to bear it alone!

here I go, it started when I want something that it impossible
but for me it not possible at all if we keep holding to it,huh!
I know, they will be my friends will view this blog even my school
but, when it involve school it doesn't seem right to right unnecessary thing,right
but, no today!!
I want to show you the real me.

I really love TVXQ, but one thing for sure I DON'T LIKE KPOP.
so,please know me as TVXQ fans! A Cassiopeia.
I really love TVXQ, but just don't judge me that i like KPOP.
NO KPOP IN MY DICTIONARY.

That the first thing!!
second, I want TVXQ to be back as 5
I know they will, it just take some times!
Cassiopeia, please don't loose your Hope!!!
Keep It To The End. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.

and third, is I want Yunho and Jaejoong to get married.
They love each other..
why you all still doubt they can be together
it just take one step forward
Please, let Yunho and Jaejoong meet!!
If they meet, they will unite together same goes to Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

I really can't take it when Jaejoong is composing heart-broken song!
from the start, i just know it,
but when 3 years had passed
it just different, so different that it break my heart.

- Nine, the song is totally for Yunho
- In Heaven, just know the title you all can know what the lyrics will be
- No gain, this song I realize that he's really heart broken
- Living Like A Dream, just featured on my last post. He's so broken heart now.

Just let them, let 5 of them meet moreover Yunho!
and more like Pierrot, I Deal Scenario(I.D.S), Still In Love, Boy's Letter, Get Out and more to come.

and lastly,
I have save my heart in draft so I can't show you since it really really bad!! horrible!
You all will shocked if you read my post cause it really harsh if you know if one school read it even the teachers moreover the principal
I will totally be expelled!!!!!!

I don't want that to happen because of this!!
so, i think that all.
and, i will change my blog picture so, take a look okay!!
I want to show you all my  TVXQ DVD + CD + POSTERS +STAR CARD  i buy^^
hhehe, I LOVE YOU, TVXQ~
Forever be with you~

Assalamualaikum and ByeBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment