~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Tuesday 25 September 2012

~ Thank U, my food monster ~

it the owner-shii again for the second post of the day.
before that , Assalamualaikum, Olla and Hello~

So this time, you read about my title ,nae~
I thanked the food monster!!!!!!
because why?
Why? He ate more than usual?
Why? He become so cute and handsome at the same time?
Why? He punched Yunpa for stealing Jaema again??

No..yes ..no  I mean yes!!!!!
He DID become more handsome and cute at the same time that make me cry like hell right now!!
Forever, my food monster.

I'm crying like a baby here. After so long keeping my tears from falling after the lawsuit and now here I'm writing this while crying.
Why? What MinFood do now to you? to me?

SIMPLE. He make a song for us~ song for Cassiopeia.
Do you this si part of my wish that we do get a song for us and finally he wrote one.
Eventhough sometimes he think the real thing but it useful this time.
Yah! MinFood, Thank U and I LOVE YOU.

Do you remember my last post about the song Changmin wrote ' I Swear'. It's about us.
Not wasting anytime more, so here the lyrics.
The red one is my opinion.

TVXQ - CHANGMIN  'I Swear'

Seeing your smile towards me was an unfamiliar scenery
TVXQ said they saw 'us' Cassiopeia stand infront of them
I finally lifted my head to calling of your lips
They heard us calling their name. Finally they have courage to show us what they got until the end.
It was blindlingly bright. I finally saw you
They said that we're shinning in their eyes and they saw us.

Even after a long time, your familiar face
We've been  Cassiopeia for 8th time now, and our love that we showed them
It still dearly precious to me
Never failed to amuse them and that was the most precious to them.

Did you not hate me

They said 'why don't we hate them'
for I was not even able to say a word like ' Thank You'
because they never have a chance to say ' Thank You ' to us after what we did to them, they think we have did so much for them.
because I was shy
and one reason why they still like that because of themselves ' shy ' they always said they appreciate us but they just to shy to admit.

Like a fool, I took you love for granted

When we heard that they will make comeback or go to japan, our heart always waiting for them.. follow them around like stalker ^^
because I got used to it
they feel bad, cause they didn't do much but we still think they do... and another reason because they too used of our love for them
I only have heartful of apologized
They felt horrible for doing that to us, so they just really really want apologized to us, Cassie~

Even after a long time, you familiar face
they saw us again, the same cheering face, screaming and shouting for them
It still dearly precious to me
they felt it so precious that we still stand until now and be with them

Did you not hate me
one again they asked ' if why didn't we hate them'
for I was not even able to say a word ' Thank You' 
they felt horrible again for not saying ' Thank You' after what we done to them
because I was shy
one of the matters is that they really really shy to admit

Even the darkness draws near
when they always facing ups and down
Baby I love you, Thank You
they say ' Baby I Love You, Thank You' cause we still there with them
I will embrace you
they really really appreciate us, they really want to show how much they love us, by embrace us~
Baby I love you, Thank You

Even the darkness draws near
Baby I love you, Thank You
I will embrace you
Baby I love you, Thank You

I'm falling for your love
Because of our never ending love, they fall in love with us more
I'm falling (woo) I will protect you
they keep falling to us, Cassiopeia and they want to protect us from what we have done for them

Even after a long time, 
once again , they said after so long
I won't be able to say ' I Love You'
they can't even say ' I Love You' to us
because of my shyness
and one of the matters is that they are shy person

But I cherish the inerasable memories
they really really want to embrace, protect , and said those word but until the end cause of the shyness they never said that. and they decided to remember our precious moment with them
that we cried and laugh together
the moment when they cried and laugh with us during their concert... they will cherish them.. all of them 
that the only way for them to show us that they DO care for us.

Even the darkness draws near
even if they face many ups and down
Baby I love you, Thank You
they thanked us for still be with them when they're facing it , to be strong.
I will embrace you
it just that they think we have done so much, they want too embrace us for our kindness just to be with them
Baby I love you, Thank You
They thanked us, once again.

Even the darkness draws near
Baby I love you, Thank You
I will embrace you
Baby I love you, Thank You
Baby I Swear, Forever.
They will remember us, protect us, embrace us forever because they 'Swear' to us.
Remember , when we make promise to them, to be with them until the end during their concert. 
I remembered everything cause , that the moment that all Cassiopeia 'us' promise them. infront of them. 


OK. Those are the lyrics and my thought. Yeah, I'm crying hard right now.
Changmin-ahh, Thank you nae for writing this song for us.
You really good nae at hiding the meaning,huh!
guess what, We are more smarter than you cause we have known you for so long.

Yah! my handsome and cute and weird Changmin,
I just want to tell you that,
I fall in love more with you.
Don't ask too much just accept me.

O/N : I really want to meet you since I know you. Please come to Malaysia for tour, nae~ I will be glad to go and cheer for you and let's make new memories with all Cassiopeia over the world.
Cassiopeia, I Love U too so much.
Le'ts Always Keep The Faith.

ok. that for now. Bye bye. *still crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment