~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 24 September 2012

~Catch Me mv is OUT~ O.U.T ~

Assalamualaikum, Olla.. and Hello~
it the owner-shii again , yeah~
Ok. you all read the title right.

*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* (screaming like a crazy fangirl who saw her oppa sesshy dance).. you know the feeling,huh ;) winkx9~

owner-shhii enough *got hit by bricked*
yes. yes. yes.
Finally it out. spell it .O.U.T.~ out!
and yeah this heart is beating like crazy countdown-ing the moment.
SME said that it will be released at noon and yeah I was in school that time but luckily miracle happen and I got to go to my computer lab filling an online data for my big examination next year.
So yeah, I steal thousands glances to open this Youtube. Luckily, It open and there no such MV yet after 1pm.
So my instinct said that ~
me : SME you done it again, huh!
SME : *laughing like a mad person*
Cassiopeia : Just upload it already. My eyes hurt so bad waiting for this.
me : aish, upload it already.

enough with the talking. After waiting for, I don't know since I got back form school like 3.15 pm and they upload the video at 5.20 pm. I was like... finally~
The best moment is that Cassiopeia like posting the video every second, minutes after the released.
That the best moment in my life and I know Jaema is drooling over his hubby ,nae~

OK. So here the link for the full video~
shall we scream like crazy .. I bet NOT since WE'RE ALREADY SCREAM even the video didn't play yet.

MUSIC VIDEO ' Catch Me'




The link is useful, I think^^
Ok, for the mv Reaction!!!
OMG~ you all see the teaser right, and the song playing in the teaser is just the start and the end of the song 'Catch Me' but one thing I got to say here--> their voice is powerful.
and all their 10 songs , it just make my heart can't stop pumping like crazy.

Do you all remember my last post that I said, the song that blooming in my heart is at 0.55 and yeah I got the title of the song ' Like A Soap' ~
auww, just hearing the title make my heart flutters. I thought it a sad song but Cassie I 'm wrong here. There's no sad song in this album, I think cause the rhythm is like flowing and there no so much piano but ONE thin that I'm sure it that the translation of the song is sad. Like the one Changmin wrote ' I Swear'
The translation just so beautiful~
And another song that I really want to know is the before my first song it called ' Viva' .
 iT is just so sesshy... spell it S.E.S.S.H.Y XDD.

Ok. So all over, the mv is just one word 'DAEBAK' and this is the first time for me hearing this rhythm from our TVXQ. I know we all waiting for 5 of them but let's support and cherish their hard-work because we know , they keep to their promise.

Ah, my poor heart and self composed song by Changmin, is so so so beautiful to me. It called ' I Swear' like a mention before. I never being like this before (although everytime I like that) but It just TVXQ who make me like this. 
Changmin voice just so perfect and Yunho voice is gentle yet strong at the same time. 
Am I just the only one think like this.
' Baby I love You, Thank You'
and those word... we should thank them for living their dream and never give up,nae . aish this tears.
No worries, I will always smile for them and Cassie you should too,ok~

So, Do you know why I'm so addicted to this cause the first song i like just so beautiful. I recommended this song ' I Swear, Like A Soap Viva, Dream, How Are You,  Gorgeous, Good Night, Destiny, I Don't Know,  Getaway and Catch Me '

Ok. Before ending my hyper maniac post here, Let's always support them. ok~
Always Keep The Faith.

and Cassiopeia, Let's goal for more that 50,000,000,00.... view on Youtube for the Catch Me mv.
although we can't beat Gangnam Style but at least lets' be the 2nd ,nae~
Let's try our best,nae~
I want them for the GDA.

ok. Byebye. Thank for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment