~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 27 September 2012

Happy #4thMiroticDay (26/09/2008)

Assalamualaikum, Hello & Olla~
it the owner-shii again XD
OK. Today is really a special day for Cassiopeia
You all read the tittle, right^^
It the Mirotic Day  ' I got you, Under my Skin' *so seshy*






So, today this sarcastic person over here want to share something
a lot I guess.
So, I was online on my Facebook and there a post in DBSK group said
'#4thMiroticDay is trading around twitter and it become WorldWide.
and I was like what???
Is today a Mirotic Day.. and yeah IT TODAY.
TVXQ released the most sexy song dance today (26/09/2008)
and they performance live at October.
That was the time Cassiopeia all over the world view the 'MIROTIC' music video
more that '80,000,00...' and I was like ~ WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TVXQ made in Guiness Book of Record for having more that 800,000,000...
Cassiopeia in one social network called Daum.

So, TVXQ5 called us Cassiopeia since 23/04/2005 and
We're celebrating TVXQ5 debut 26/12/2003
Isn't it wonderful.
I'm so in love with them.

Do you remember the moment of their memories with us in 2008
First, they perform Mirotic follow by Wrong Number and the ballad song Love In The Ice
Second, they went to variety show etc, Happy Together, Champagne, Come To Play ...
Third, after so much activities, they perform at MKMF
Forth, they went to GDA and won the Daesang Disk
Fifth, after all the hard-work, they went to Japan to promote it again in Japan *there no break for them if we look at their schedule*
Sixth, they do AADBSK Season3
Seventh, make a live ASIA TOUR
Eight, they went to Japan for their new song etc Kiss The Baby Sky (Yoochun composed), Survivor &...

This is the picture of TVXQ scheduled during MIROTIC released:









IT REALLY FREAKING CRAZY,RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the plane has been their bedroom even house (-_-)
SME really got the nerve~

OK. That all for now and I want to tell you that
MY 'O' Jung Ban Hap (cd+dvd) had arrived.
Will post the picture tomorrow. *so excited*

So, before ended my letter here,
is it a letter more like my freaking mind babbling

Cassiopeia, Happy MIROTIC Day~
Let's all cherish this love.
Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment