~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 15 February 2014

..!! Having a one major step over !!..

Oh my Glob you guys, run a bump xD

Okay-okay, before we go to this one step closer topic,
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello to all my readers, followers and aslo the passer-by ;)

Okay today topic is so off about TVXQ since it regarding myself actually.
Here it goes.

The story started a week ago after I had finished updating the YunJae evidence part 8.
After two days if I'm not mistaken, my mother and older sister (just 5 years older than me) had signed me up on this driving school academy (*_*)

Okay the story didn't go well actually since I'm being in my righteous mind to actually argues about going to that driving school thing.
I know you have to hear my main issues for arguing about this.

So yeah, they signed me up without consulting with me first and yes I'm 18 years old and I know what I'm doing right moreover running a shop.
I'm protesting not to go to that so called driving school by not eating. well actually I ate but just late at night because I don't want to see their face.
I know this sound silly but I just want to show them that I can make my own decision and I know what I'm doing the right thing.

So the reason for doing all this kind of lumping things is that my supplier which supply all kpop albums to me including TVXQ official albums and merchandise , really want to see me to discussed about some matters and moreover I have not seen her almost three months after I done my examination last year.

So yeah this a really great opportunity to settle some problem regarding items.

But hell always on my side, that freaking driving matters that I had to attend is the same date that I have to meet my supplier. what kind of lumping is this ><

Yeah, I do that-no-eating-stuff and I know I'm not going to win but at least I try right? xD
So yeah I ended up emailing my supplier regarding this matter and yeah she's being cool and told me that next week to have this talking matters. 
And I was so bless that night that I spend freaking my sleep time talking to her non-stop since she run a restaurant too (actually her parents run that but yeah she helped there too).

Yes, I went to that driving school and worst I have to meet this person which I have know her when I was 11 during tuition. She this 'popular girl' at school and not close enough to that but yeah I enjoy being with her that day since I found her not bad at all to be friend with.

And also I make few friend over there like Ilmi, sis Fati and Wani -lol she had the same name as me but she's just taking motorcycle license. 
Sis Fati n Ilmi took cars license only and yet me and Dira took both side.

I think me and Dira will struggle hard in this month xD

Wish me luck you guys , hope I can pass the motorcycle license fast and do the cars asap.
I don't want to keep postponing sending your items (my buyers) lately since recently, I got some order from my international buyers :)
I'm so proud of you guys and thank you so much for trusting me.
And also adding me at my facebook shop (K Fame Merch).
I hope I can make time in the future to further this online shop to blogspot.com shop.

And also not to forget to my dearest friend, cik Mai, Nora, Farahim and Nadz-chan ~ :)
Love you guys so much and thanks too for supporting to take this driving class.
You guys are so awesome and wish you all can take and pass your license and to Nadz-chan, I wish you to get married fast xD I want to attend your wedding. Still be friend 4 years without seeing each other face to face make me craving for you xD

So yeah the topic really suit this post right?
I have take one step over to go to that class and yeah I hope one step over to step my feet on university :)


Okay before ending my so called post here, to all who still interested in ordering this items, 
please contact me via email (shinestar_shop@yahoo.com) or message (K Fame Merch) and I'll reply as fast as I can.




=========================================================================

Package order :
*Pre-order only for - Bonjour Paris/ Tree / JYJ Magazine Volume 3.
*poster in tube.
*Hide & Seek/Something' single = New Single *state (CD/CD+DVD/BigEast version)
*New Single - available until stock last. If finished - wait for pre-order.

Package 1 - KJJ 'WWW' + KJJ 'WWW' Repackage album
Package 2 - TVXQ 'Tense' album (Red + Black version) 
Package 3 - TVXQ New Single (CD) + (CD+DVD) version
Package 4 - KJJ 'WWW' + TVXQ 'Tense' (choose cover)
Package 5 - TVXQ 'Tense' (choose cover) + New Single (choose ver)
Package 6 - KJJ 'WWW' Repackage + TVXQ 'Tense' (choose cover)
Package 7 - KJJ 'WWW' + New Single (choose ver)
Package 8 - KJJ 'WWW' album + TVXQ 'Tense' (choose cover) + New Single (choose ver)

*Pre-order ends (28/02/2014)

Tree (Version A) - CD+DVD
Tree (Version B) - CD + DVD
Tree (Version C) - CD only
Tree (BigEast version) - have to wait a little longer
JYJ Magazine Volume 3 (JAEJOONG/YOOCHUN/JUNSU) - choose cover
BonJour Paris 2007 [Re-issue] 


Order form :
Name :
Address (full + postcode) :
No.phone :
Item Purchase(s) : 


=========================================================================

If you all want to order mixed up like non list above, the price still can get discounted :)
If purchase 1 only, the price is original as most of the online web.

Okay, bye and I'll reply asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment