~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Tuesday 18 February 2014

..!!Changmin 27th Birthday Spazz!!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello to all my tooweet readers xD
Hihi before we go to our main topic, I just want you guys to take care of yourself okay :)
This perv person here had caught two ulcer below her tongue and it freaking lumping hurt >.<
and now was down in fever (hug me) xD

Ok-ok, so you all better drink plenty of water and yeah took some rest, don't overwork guys, it really dangerous. And it quite nice to rest and relieve from work stress right? ^^

Keke, done with my doctor thingy, let's go to our Minnie Wish :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIM CHANGMIN 
 18.02.1988 ~ 18.02.2014

Happy Birthday, Minnie ;)

So, Minnie already turn 27 years old this year according to the Chinese calendar and yeah 26 years old if normal counting. 
He's so old that it soooo REALLY dangerous for his evil and cute side xD
I just love this man, he's our hubby so guys let's not kill each other and love this man xD

Knowing TVXQ5 back in 2009 when I first watching Survivor music video, Minnie really caught my freaking eye-ball for being too God damn handsome in that video. But sadly, Jaema attract me too much with his beauty so I end up making Jaema my number 1 and Minnie number 2 (>_<)
But yeah, after searching all about five handsome guys over here and my first fanfiction was sooooo freaking lumping YunJae, and I know that time Jaema had being taken already xD
And Minnie always being their son so yeah He;s my number 1 since then ><

Gosh, this 5 guys really make my head spinning around.
Changmin is soooo really mature even at his age, don't you guys think so?

Okay, for me after seeing all their variety shows, concerts, fan-meeting, interviews and etc..etc , he's really mature at his age. I think maybe because he travel at young age and experience many kind of people around him and learn the hardship at this really young age, wow I'm so proud of him T.T

Can you imagine that he debut as DBSK5 at the age of 15 years old? freaking 15??? ><
and his hyung-deul at 17 years old @@
Two years later, he went to Japan to promote TVXQ5 ? 
He really had a strong physical and mental :))
But can you imagine, how long he had been a trainee at SME? 
wow, I'm really so proud of him (^_^) *hug you*

And guys, what did you do at the age of 15?
Our Changmin had taken a really REALLY big step in his life and look at him now~
He's being love by us and everyone around him. 

And do you all remember when he got passes to further his study in University?
He's really working very hard with that tight schedules as TVXQ, really wow me to the end.
But I think he dropped out right? because of their schedule I think but It's okay, he a genius so yeah he can anytime apply it again :)
Good luck, Changminnie ^^


And guys, don't you ever think that Changmin is really suit to be a model?
For me, hell my answer is lumping YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at that body? He'll be so perfect wearing anything casual but not that too heavy and crowded clothes.  I just don't like (not hate ok xD) seeing a freaking handsome guys wearing a clothes that have so many layers and dark color >< Fashion nowadays .sigh.

And don't forget the Wrong Number smirk *dies* 
He's just so freaking naughty that every time I watch Wrong Number live performance, I'll forever scream at those hot sexy smirk *.*

Can you guys imagine. Changmin walked the runway with that naughty smirk !!!!!!!
Please freaking call the ambulance @.@





Loo at that sexy leg and the awesome height (O.O)
Okay, don't want to get nosebleed so let's assume Changmin is perfect to be a model xD

Move on to our last topic for Minnie today is that his devil, mature, cute and ajdrnrfjhtgfjr side.. just so suit him that I want once in my life time to get bash by him xDD

I love the way he spoke native language during the interview , check this out xD


watch until the end, is so freaking hilarious xD

Kekeke don't forget when he craving for his fooooooooooood O.O
He turned to this sweet little cute devil when he's hungry and makes me happy.

Kani~ Kani ~ Kani xDD


Lat but not least, the awesome person we're talking today , love you.



before we finished our spazzing here, let's go through this cute picture of Minnie :D











Bonus xD




Yoochun : Min, is that you?
Changmin : ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~ no comment


Bye everyone and Changmin, Happy Birthday :))




No comments:

Post a Comment