~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 18 June 2012

.. !!I'm back after 2 months vanished!!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo, konichiwa and hello ~
how your life treat you lately
I'm really really sorry for not updating because
1) my internet broke down, you could say tel. line not working because some trees crash onto the line
2) exam is taking away but it finished now and the result is just wonderful no A'
3)yeah, selling kpop not well
4) sick enough that almost fainted helping my mother outdoors that days.

so, I'm really sorry nae Cassie~
forgive me nae, we're one right!*puppy eyes*

okay, now the real things is!!!

ARGHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
 Jaejoongie is back.
our beloved Jaejoongie is back~
he's kinda busy lately cause he got one drama he's act on 'Time Slip, Dr.Jin'
and the new movie he will star with Song JiHyo, our ace on Running Man ' Jackel Comes'

So, what the points is????
the point is that Jaeoongie is singing the OST for Time Slip, Dr. Jin
the most wonderful song that shoot my heart.
the title is 'Living Like A Dream'
just hear the song name make you want to hear it right!

it just so beautiful,
Jaejoongie voice is so ~
do you want to read what Cassie comments, here it goes:

So sweet and gentle....Enchanting! - by : INA101a

his voice is like rain drops
very soft nice but intense at the same time -__-   - by :TheTokyo711


I love this song! Hope he sings it when the awards ceremony takes place at the end of the year. That would be awesome :) - by: proud

 amazing voice :(( how can he be so awesome :(( - by: Mshallyftu

As totally expected :) - by: Mockin Heart

his voice hits me right in the core. I really miss them singing together :l ahh shivers. - by: Singmoi

the lyrics just make me cry~
when the first time i heard the song
I cry even i don't know the meaning but
after read the meaning
I cry so hard that I felt like I can't breathe

so, everyone here the beautiful lyrics~
the top song 'Living Like A Dream'





English Translations:

I remember, the woman who I truly loved. I remember you.
Even as time goes by, your scent lingers.
It’s as if you are still with me in my embrace and I cherish you.

This may be a dream,
The superficial wounds that I gave you,
Perhaps they are a deep punishment to me.
Because I am sorry, I cried for a long time.

At a place where I don’t know,
as if in a whole other world.
Did you throw me away from your memories?
Even though I am beside you, it’s as if I’m not there.

I can no longer stay at a place where you are not there.
What if I hate the you who can love someone else?
I cried for a long time.

At a place where I don’t know,
As if in a whole other world,
Do you have another love?
Without me, it seems like you can be happy.

No matter what space we are in, to me, there is only one you,
Even if everything has changed.

If I leave you.
Even without me,
Can you smile just like now?
Like now, even though I am living, it’s as if I’m not alive.

I cannot know
With you.

so beautiful, right `> the lyrics
so, enjoy, nae everyone (^_^) 
this post for today and I'm sorry once again.
Assalamualaikum , Anyrong, Sayonara and Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment