~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 18 February 2012

Happie Birthday Changminnnie~

OUR BIRTHDAY BOY


Assalamualaikum, you o'lllllllssss~

I don't know what to say. i'm USELESS..
how can i forget about my cutest boyfriend here.
oh man.it crap!

please, forgave me Minnie~
i'm too busy with homework things and forget about you~
please,forgive me..

i made a song for you^^~

BELIEVE that my love is true
you make me SHINE
courage me to the end of time
you like to TRICK me whenever we TOGETHER
this CRAZY LOVE make me FOUND YOU

you."WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND"
that you last word for me
you give the KEYWORD to me
to enter your WILD SOUL

NOBODY KNOWS we're TOGETHER
LOVE IN THE ICE  that your song
make billions of heart cry out loud

the lyrics just as beautiful as BEAUTIFUL YOU
you MIROTIC me
like a SECRET GAME just to say
THANK YOU MY GIRL..

we SHARE THE WORLD
through this CRAZY LIFE
like SKY and IN HEAVEN~

Changminnie ~ and all Cassiopeia..
how is it~
i just combined all the song tittle..
aish~ really bad at expressing feeling~
sorry..

sorry,changminnie 
don't have time to make a video for you~
i'm sorry. school life really hard.

to Yunho.. my most handsome leader~
i'm sorry too for not making a video for you~

i'm sorry to all Cassie,
for being  a bad CASSIE here..

before moving out~
once again~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
CHANGMINNIE 

sorry, bu i make a card~
will post it sooner^^
Assalamualaikum

love this photo ~ LOLL~

No comments:

Post a Comment