~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Thursday 26 January 2012

..Happy 26th Birthday Jaejoongie..

Assalamualaikum, Anyonghasaeyo, Konichiwa and Hello~
as for today, it 2:45A.M in the morning..
so it exactly 26/01/2012.. and..

                                               'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG'



finally, after waiting about a month after TVXQ Debut day on 26-12-2011..
it was very pleasant day for me as i will celebrate our Jaejoongie oppa birthday today,
exactly i mean congratulating him on his 26th life...

i'm so sad right now cause Joongie had turned 26 this 2012 and me just turn to 16...
it was a HUGE gasped of age.. can't you all see!!!! 10 YEARS!!!!

really make me have a heart attack thinking about it  ~
well, it really a heart attacking since my older brother is the same age as Jaejoong and he always thinking more mature and i kinda assumed Joongie think as my brother~ 
but the different is that he a little bit younger than him(only 5 months apart)..

so, every time i saw my brother..
i just feel really awkward, you know~
WHY!!!! because he always making fun of me~ but he's a really funny person! 
' i bet if you meet him, you gonna L.O.V.E him just like i love Jaejoongie and others member^^'

and~ since Jaejoong birth date is 26/01, right!! mine is 21/06...
how can i be so lucky~~~~
going to scream here(>.<).. (already scream for almost everyday thinking about the coincidence~)

sorry, maybe too too too over-reacting~

so, yeah.. the purpose is that,

to wish Joongie a happy birthday and...
to upload my video that i made about Jaejoong 26th Birthday!

because of this blog can't upload the video yesterday
so, i have to do it today~ (still LOVE my blog)

so, i hope you all enjoy my video..

it just a simple video because i'm in hurry~

ENJOY. Cassiopeia-s~



auww~ some of my  C.R.A.Z.Y. YunJae Collection photos(^_^)



i laugh so hard when i found this pic~


cute one, right^^. going to die here~

 JUST Marry ALREADY~ Cassie going crazy here(>_<)

auw~ who took this pic.. it amazed me.. auww^^ 'JJANG!!MY FOOD HERE~'

*cough* *cough* aeeei~ those three, auww~ never leave YunJae alone, hehehe~



that all for today~ bye-bye^^
Thanks for reading my blog and see the video~ I LOVE U~

No comments:

Post a Comment