~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 24 February 2012

..!!meeting a new person!!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo, Konichiwa and Hello~
today, i think it the best day ever in  my heart NOT the fullest of my heart~
WHY? WHY? WHY ? WHY? WHY?

is it because of TVXQ?
what news that make you happy?
or is it YunJae again,
wearing the same garment or accessories?
or is it their new song had been release?
or you just crazy with the Homework things again?

hahahahahaha..
that all wrong maybe 50% of that are TRUE!!
HoMin is going to release their new song STILL include the Music Video..
and Jaejoongie is going to release another new song after IN HEAVEN~

He sang a hint to the song~LOL~
check this out^^

 

it AWESOME, Joongie voice really make me can die here right now~
..can't wait for the full version and yeah going to collect money again to but this CD/DVD.

ok.Back to the topic, so you all read the title!!
'Meeting A New Person'
which mean, i meat someone and it a 'HE'
P/S - HIS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!

ok. the story started when i crazy myself sharing a TVXQ link at my Facebook account~
and 'HE' happen to online that time and 'HE' like my link and also comment too~
so, i got really curious and reply 'HIS' comment and then..

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

yeah~  my heart got struck by lightning~
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
because 'HE' a Cassiopeia and his like a fanatic fan since 2006~
can you'oolllllls believe what i said.. 
'6 YEARS being a fan not to GIRLS GROUP but BOYS!!!'
moreover
'still KEEPING THE FAITH until NOW!!'

so, since the time is limited to chat with him,
so, it kinda sad since
for me meeting a BOY  who really LOVE TVXQ
really the best thing i ever imagine~
'HE' KINDA COOL~

'HIS' name is HAZRUL CHANGMIN^^
fan of Changmin , LOLLL~
still can't believe this 
moreover 'he' live at my country..
so, it only 50% that i can meet 'HIM' 
and chat more about TVXQ with him~

I really hope that 'HE' will ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~
and HOPE TILL THE  END OF TIME~
just like we all (^_^)

as for now, it just that i want to share with you'olllsss~
before backing up!
let's rewind all the memories of today before we sleep~
let's all think how many good deed had we done and
bad deed also~
and if we still alive the next day,
let's all make the good deed as many as we can =D

so, Assalamualaikum, Anyeong, Sayonara and Bye (^O^)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment