~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 22 January 2012

..Special Event For Jaejoongie's Birthday...

Assalamualaikum, annyeonghasaeyo, Konichiwa and Hello
so long i didn't update, huh!
i'm sorry with all my heart

ok, for today, well since it January and all of us know that 
it Jaejoongie's Birthday right this 26/01/2012
so, as for now,
i just want to upload a video i made Special for Jaejoong 
although it not good enough, i still work-hard on it

so. if you all don't like it
..just don't see it..

my message to Jaejoongie~

please, always stay healthy because i don't want you to get sick like before,

please, always SMILE because your smile is the best and make me feel at peace,

be happy my Joongi although you don't know me at least i look you as my brother,

the most thing that i always want to tell you is...
~ seek your life with the one you love, love the person as you love your heart, make the wise choice to seek happiness in the end and i hope the person really love you  and always be there to PROTECT YOU as long as you with the person~

as the time goes by, i wish the person is YUNHO,

once again, my readers.. i cry writing this post,

Jaejoong, you're too precious to be broken, i really meant it,

there always people out there that critic you but never have you critic or hate them,

you know there people don't like you but you still smile toward them, as if nothing happen even if the 
people out there busying themselves to hate you.. 

you're really a strong and loveable person yet kind-hearted..
please, don't too too too kind to them, i hate it when you stab your own back,

Joongie, i hope your dream to be protect by the person you love will COME TRUE like a fairytale..

I really don't want to see your tears again, not anymore.. i have enough~
Enough with the nonsense people out there that hurt you,
forget the past, Joongie..

start a new life, you DESERVE better my brother,
if only you could see this peaceful world, you will cry just like i am..

my Jaejoongie, be strong my dear brother, i love you.. love you that make my heart hurt seeing you like this struggling alone...

never ever GIVE -UP your DREAM~
you DESERVE it, don't be scared,
there always people who support you~ don't felt that you alone,okay..
~PROMISE ME, my dear brother~

i made this Special to you, LOVE your smile~ it so peaceful


I made this myself - A Collection of Jaejoongie Smile -

too Beauiful, too Resist


the video i will put on your right hand~ kay~

HOPE TO THE END
..TVXQ..

No comments:

Post a Comment