~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 7 August 2011

..My Heart Secret!!..

Assalamualaikum,Hello,Anyonghasaeyo
before going to the topic
I'm going to clear myself that
..................I'M FREE...................

Finally exam is over
only wait for the result^^

okay
the topic that I want to share 
with all of you
is
about

the pictures of
...DBSK oppa...

In quite a minute ago,
I open my Facebook
Out Of The Blue^^
The International TVXQ fan
Casssiopeia
post me a heart-warming message

One of the members said
They going to plan a WEBCAM
for 
DB5K

so,it touch my heart really well
and they also sent me this photos

I'm On Top Of The World^^
right now~

 ..ENJOY..







This one is my favorite^^




AND
this is the photos that makes me
want to cry(T_T)


this is the best PHOTOS
of all

I hope..Cassiopeia
out there 
still have faith to 
our
OPPA
DB5K

don't give up
they will comeback
Soon........


No comments:

Post a Comment