~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 20 August 2011

..he's did it again!!I love you..

Assalamualaikum,Hello and Anyonghasaeyo
Tonight,I want to talk about 
'The Desire to Hear Jaejoong Voice Again'

Do you love the topic^^
After so long JYJ did not come out with their new album
I going crazy because of that
??WHY??
because after they come out with their MUSIC ESSAY album
I have heard all their song even remember it
After couple of months
I feel tired and dozed off

I feel like killing myself when 
I cannot hear their voice especially
^^Jaejoong^^
or any of their new song
BUT

when I heard that JYJ Jaejoong come out with their new song
or actually for his new drama called
'Protect The Boss'
I went crazy all of the sudden

After waiting for almost a month
Finally
the song came out

wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww
I cannot believes that he come out with this song
It so harmony and awesome
morever he compose this song to make it as 
OST for 'Protect The Boss' drama
it called
(I'll Protect You)

Do you actually believes this!!
He's got it all
he can compose,wrote song,act,direct
even
SING

Hes' voice wow me
I love when Jaejoong sing this song
It has been so long since he sing
I love your voice my husband
.....always.....

here is the lyrics
you can tune up the song on blog -> 'DongBang Playlist'

Romaji
nun teugodo neol baraboji mothaejichin chueoke heuryojin neoui mameul nan chatji mothae
manhi ulgo jichyeo deo isang mothae
saenggakhaedo neoreul bomyeon gwaenchaneul got gata
jikyeo jugo sipho neoui jalmotdwin nappeun boreutdeul kkajido
himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
jom himdeulgetjiman... neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji

utji mothae useodo gieok mothae
oneul harudo kkumcheoreom nunteumyeon sarajil got gateun
neol bogodo gyeothae obneun got gata
pyeohyeoni seothureun gabwa neol saranghagien
jikyeo jugo sipheo neoui jalmotdwin nappeun beoreutdeul kkajido
himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
jom himdeulgetjiman.... neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji
hokshi dareun ongireul chatja
naege tteonaga haengbokhae halgeoni
geuraedo neol bonael su eobseo
baby jukgiboda deo apeultaende
naega neol saranghae dareun nugudo ani ne aphe itjanha
naega ni soneul jabgo itjanha
nugungaui pheume julsu obseo aesseo utgo itjanha
bonael su obseo haneun mameul wae

Translation
 
I can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories
I can’t do more because I’m tied and cried too much
No matter how much I think, I think I’ll be okay when if I see you
I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms
I can’t smile, I can’t remember even when I smile
today also feels like it may disappear like a dream when I open my eyes
Even when I see you, I feel like you aren’t with me
I guess I’m still awkward at expressing my feelings… to love you
I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms
Will you become happy when you leave me to find a different warmth?
Even so I can’t let you go baby
It’s going to hurt even more than dying
I love you.. more than anyone… no, I’m next to you
I’m holding your hand
I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms
my heart cannot let you go…why


I hope you all like it
...Enjoy...
Assalamualaikum,bye-bye and Ayonghagaeseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment