~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 19 August 2011

..!!~bUsSiNeSS RuNaWaY..~!!

Assalamualaikum,Hello and Anyonghasaeyo^^
I want to thank all of my visitors because always visit me site^^
from now on
I will update even more

so,without wasting more time
The topic that I will be discuss is
??BUSINESS??

after crazy for DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR
like OVER-DO-IT
I finally sell all their COOL stuff

such as
1.Button/Batch
2.T-shirts
3.Phone Strap
4.Mug
5.Bag
6.Poster
7.Book-Marks
8.Accessories(ring,necklace,bracelet)
9. clear file

AND MANY MORE
.......


so,from this  I earn not much from my hard-work
because I just  a Seller
with this I want to spread more about kpop
on my friends and to the WORLD^^

The best thing is when my friends buy
so much Button that they can't afford to use them all at one time
so
k-poppers^^
watch out what your buy
this stuff make you want to buy it all
BUT
 my goal isn't complete yet
BECAUSE

All my life I just wanted to buy
DVD about all DBSK Live Concert

I have to put many effort to get that goal
BUT 
as for today
I want to tell you that

K-pop never failed their 'CRAZY' fans^^

until we met gain
bye-bye..ASSALAMUALAIKUM and anyonghagaeseyo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment