~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 6 June 2011

..tears keep falling(T_T)..

Dear readers/Cassiopeia^^..today i cry again when thinking of DBSK..i know i shouldn't cry but my head can't stop thinking about them..moreover my favourite couple YunJae..i just watch this trailer about YunJae..and i burst to tear~why i supposed  to do..if you don't cry see this video..i think your heart is something wrong~

Check this out->


when i see this video i know how much Yunho LOVE Jaejoong and Jaejoong LOVE Yunho!
I think they shouldn't be like this~me as a Cassiopeia fell terrible the whole time i watch this video..I really think that people really cruel towards them..

As a Cassiopeia..i want to share this meaningful video with you..see how much Yunho LOVE Jaejoong~



heheheheeh^^Do you all like it..i really shock when Jaejoong say this things~make me WOAH..isi t true~
Changmin almost fainted when Jaejoong confessed this!!

but  I want to tell all Cassiopeia that NEVER EVER lose your FAITH towards them~
i'm almost but when i remember what the all said(DBSK) Always Keep The Faith~why couldn't we i mean us~
sorry about that!!to emotional..then..i want to share this  funny video about Xiah Junsu..

Check it out below~>



The most i LOVE is the comment..fans wrote below~


TVXQ : *singing harmoniously*
Junsu : *try to catch up with the vocals*
TVXQ : *still singing harmoniously*
Junsu : *still try to catch up*
TVXQ : *almost done singing*
Junsu : *unable to catch up*
TVXQ : *done singing*
Junsu : *fed-up* Bam-Massa!
Yoochun : WTF???


wrote by~>matsujunbride!!

Enjoy my readers/Cassiopeia^^

No comments:

Post a Comment