~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Sunday 19 June 2011

...BirThDaY CoUnTdOWn..

Hello my reader/Cassiopeia~what up!
no,I mean how are you doing?
I hope you just fine...
so,before going to the issue,i want to apologize for not posting up the latest post of mine..
especially for the readers and Cassiopeia..please forgive me(T_T)..

The latest news that I want to tell you all about is my Birthday is coming up~
YaHOoOoOo..finally becoming 15 years old automatic-ly being an auntie..It okay right,,being autie??
anyway,because of the joy..i want to share my birthday day with all my friends,family and YOU^^

The countdown will be start now..on 19/06..
My birthday will be on 21/06...the best thing is about my birthday is my birthday date is actually
same as RYEWOORK..from SUPER JUNIOR..how could that be?
maybe it fate~hehehehe(^_^)
so,when I celebrating my birthday..RYEWOORK also celebrate him but his birthday is full of joy
when he celebrate it with OPPA-OPPA SUPER JUNIOR..
I can imagine how COOL it could be~
I wish for my birthday that JYJ,SUPER JUNIOR or one of the member greet me~
the wish never been done before but it been done by my friends,family and..more..

For my birthday,I wish there a lot of my friends will greet me..even more~ahahaha^^
but the true feeling is...I want them(JYJ,SUJU) oppa greet me..but..if they couldn't..
You as my friends.readers,Cassiopeia..greet me!!^^

I think i will be crying all day if YOU ALL greet me..

Before ending my post here..i want to share this songs..that make me..
cry all the time...most of it^^ and smile..

enjoy...
 ost Babyfaced-Beaty->Snowman Of May by Jang Nara

and this...
ost Secret Garden ->Appear by Kim Bum Soo




I never watch Secret Garden yet but I love this song..my friend recommended it..
so,I want to share it with all of you^^



No comments:

Post a Comment