~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 20 June 2011

..!!The CoUNtDOwN WaiTinG!!..

Assalamualaaikum,Anyonghasasaeyo,,Kombawa and Hello
to my Dear readers/Cassiopeia/Elf and others...
......................Awwwwwwwwwwwwwrghhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

i'm so excited to turn over a new leaf..i guess..^^

During this time period,you all maybe asking why this UNIQUE patterns show up..
i'm usually used  Time Romans but today it special because..
...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...




...muahahahahahaaha....

Before the countdown ends,i want to share with all of you about~
how i feel to turn old (T_T) and become an auntie although my age is very young~
ahahahahahaa..just kidding...ahh(coughing)..
I really don't know what to do when it my birthday but..
I feel peace and calm when SOMEONE..had trapped me in JYJ and SUJU business..
@parkminji...

-why you do this to me..ahh..
-why you makes me upset..ahh..
-do you know how i feel...
-okay,we're friends but..don't treat me so..
I don't like to see my you especially my friends beg for other person to make her friends
...HAPPY...
Do you have a dignity(*_*)
Don't ever beg to someone especially JYJ and SUJU oppa..
Who do you think they are??
They no match for us...
We only just normal humans that nothing compare to them..
They..FAMOUS,HANDSOME^^ and sometime CRAZY..

but don't ever beg for someone or anyone~
I DON'T LIKE IT...understood..

I don't mad at you but..
 your action hurts my feeling...

You know..when A Glass Hits A Rock~
It felt...hurts and upset...
It's my Birthday..Don't ever do it again...

to JYJ and SUPER JUNIOR oppa...
hang in there..we will always support you..
CASSIOPEIA+ELF=CassiElf...
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH+13EYONG IMAGINATION
...hwaiting...

..Last but not least..tune up for my birthday..
I will be waiting for it..
I hope it faster..
Can't wait..bye..see ya..

Salam,Anyong,bye-bye..
Kamsahamnida..Terima kasih and Thank You..^^

 MY BIRTHDAY...


..Allah selamatkan kamu..
...Allah selamatkan kamu...
...Allah selamatkan Nur Azwani...
...Allah selamatkan kamu..


...happie birthday to you...
...happie birthday to you..
...happie birthday to...WANI..
...happie birthday to you..


...saengil-chuka hamnida..
...saengil chuka hamnida..sa~rangeul Wani...
...saengil chuka hamnida...



No comments:

Post a Comment