~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 27 January 2014

!!~~TVXQ so 'TENSE' & JaeJoong 'Makeover' style~~!!

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghaaeyo and Hello everyone.
Once again, here you are with me dating with our so awesome boys~ xD *bricked*

So, without wasting our time, let's go hunting these 2 fabulous men-HoMin and oh so Diva-Jae ^^

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Our TVXQ - Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin had release these freaking sexy and hot jazz song called 'SOMETHING' on 1st January 2014 and the album released on 6th January 2014 take notes for me.
I confuse with the date lol xD
I know most of you had grab these albums right?
Poor me, I still haven't purchase them (dies) I can't wait to get this hands on those awesome album ><
And don't forget that incredible songs.. oh my yunjae, it just sooooooooooo tense xDDD

The songs cover , I think xD


So let's go check out the songs list :

01) Ten (10 years)
02) Something
03) Your Man
04) Moonlight Fantasy
05) Beside
06) Double Trouble
07) Off-Road
08) Smoky Heart
09) Love Again
10) Steppin'
11) Rise
12) Always Be With You

And yes, the music video kick off with the 'SOMETHING' as the main song for the album release.
WATCH OUT !!! those 'SOMETHING' mv blind my eyes xD
Why Yunho.. you're so freaking hot @.@ and Changmin don't be so freaking cute with those devil sign , it kills me to the end and note, the b**** is everywhere in there xD so just ignore them!

The MV!!!!



And yeah, I love all the songs in this album but the songs that  personally attracted me the most are :

Your Man,  - yeah the lyrics make me blush >////<
Moonlight Fantasy, - so catchy and me love this type of genre ;)
Love Again, - the piano starting kills me ><
Rise - no more words to say, changmin really grew and learn a lot and this song send tears to my eyes~
Smoky Heart - the repeated word 'oneul' haha make me smile ;)
Beside - this song attracted me because after hearing the preview,it stuck in my head like 4 days i think ><
Something - it not just because it their main song but because this kinda of genre is the first time right for TVXQ and Yunho voice improve a lot, so a lot and Min, you're always my devil baby xDD

hihi and these other are the side that I also love ,okay ^^

Always Be With You - I know this song is for us and we also hear it on their 10th anni ,right but yeah it just okay-okay for me ^^
Steppin' - Off-Road - Double Trouble - Ten (10 years) -> it's okay-okay for me @.@

Seriously, I think I'll chock to death by Jaema for being so bitchy with the songs *savemehiro*

Okay, the albums preview and take note guys it come with 2 version, Red & Black.
Same like Catch Me album @.@ but bigger $$

[CR] : ebay seller :)


and yeah that all for TVXQ so Tense album *wink*


The song cover, I think :)


Our beautiful, sexy and freaking gorgeous diva once again make another smoking comeback for WWW repackage album with 'Erase Make-up/ Makeover'.

Even though the main is Makeover song but I think JJ done a very good job on making 'Heaven' since the lyrics just so painful T.T
Jae, just stop hurting please and don't forget it duet with Gummy but I PREFER  his only version ><
His voice make me cry :'(




Sorry, the picture so blur right ><  and she also on JJ Tour in Nagoya for special guest.
She's so lucky to sing with Jaejae and they also one company *bricked*
aish!! I really freaking want to meet this beautiful guy.

And the songs contain in the repackage album:

01) Heaven ft Gummy
02) Makeover

and number 3-15 is the same in WWW album.

I don't download yet the songs only hear it on Youtube so yeah, the Makeover song personally I don't see the lyrics @.@
I still don't have any comment yet so I think after the albums arrived I'll do the meaning, I think xD

and uys!!!!! Don't forget the album cover is just so alluring @.@

[CR] to the owner ^^

Look at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It like twice the WWW album , ohmyyunjae .. I got to have this smoking album ><

So yeah, these all the dating with me and auw JJ umma had turn 29 years old this years according to the Chinese Calendar  and he also will be enlisted in the army soon. I'll be waiting for you, Jaema :D



~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG~~

~26 JANUARY 2014~ 



I just love the cover picture of my blog O.O 



Seriously, it just like a non-stop releasing bombs starting December 2013 until this February 2014 because my list to buy albums and DVDs just keep on adding T.T and the Tense come with the repackage again $$

- Catch Me Production Note

- Tense albums
- WWW Repackage
- JJ Mine DVD
- TVXQ Tree Japanese full album
- Tense Repackage

Not to mention, hundreds of albums and DVDs still haven't being purchased ><

So, I make a list to buy albums and DVDs , so if you want do check this :)
If it me, I highlight the items I want to buy and mostly albums :)

So enjoy ^^


Thank you so much for dating with me today xDD
Anyeong and keep listening to Something and Heaven ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment