~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Wednesday 25 December 2013

!! 1-Day more to go before the Anniversary of 10 years!!

Assalamualaikum, anyeonghasaeyo and Ola minna ;)





It's exactly 1 more day to go for us and our beloved TV5XQ to celebrate the 10 years of their debut and also our true-self for being a true Cassiopeia for 5 of them.

I felt so proud of myself because even though I started to love them after their separation as one group but I'm still here supporting and loving the 5 of them.

And I know,whoever read my post here I know there always be a true Cassiopeia, fans who love Yunho and Changmin and also who love Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.

It's okay for you to love whoever you want, but I hope you keep supporting them all,okay?
Can you do that?
Let's keep our promise *pinky finger*
I love all of you who supporting whether 5,2 or 3 of them because you're my cassiopeia in my heart :)

Let's keep supporting and loving them,okay.
Let's show them and mostly our beloved Jaejoong.

He's going to army next year for 1.5 year in 2014 until 2015/2016
It's really really really long time for him to go and he cried in his latest concert in OSAKA whether we will be here for them or not.

You know how our heart will change since we will chase the star, the rising one.
That make Jaejoong cried and be in painful state.
ONE example that easy to show is when the 5 of them separated.

The 'DAUM' cafe which listed the numbers of official members for TVXQ decreases from 800 hundred thousand Cassiopeia to 600 hundred thousands.
The shocking lost also broke my heart.
How can you do this?
But it's okay, it your choice to be in what fandom you want.
But the disappointment feeling from 5 of them, only God know how painful there are.

So everyone, my beloved readers.. let's keep supporting and loving them,okay?
You don't know how much it would meant for them neither to all of us.
The 'red' color will forever plastered in their heart, Yunho,Jaejoong,Yoochun,Changmin and Junsu.


And I hope when we go to concert, let's light up the RED OCEAN even if they are not together because you know when we do that, we give another shelter to Our beloved boys, the red and faithful feeling.
Let's always welcome them with 'red' okay?
Let's make them feel at home and let's show that we are ONE.
Even though we know it hard to accept each other but let's show in front them that we can be ONE  for them.

I love you my dear fellow friends, my OT5, my OT3 or OT2 :D
Let's be ONE for eternally.
Let's stand by them forever.

It's never a goodbye because of them we're here loving them.
They are the reason why we here as Cassiopeia, as Homin fans and also JYJ fans.
If five of them didn't exist, ARE WE STILL HERE TODAY?







Let's show them how we really do love them.
I love you my YUNHO, CHANGMIN, JAEJOONG, JUNSU & YOOCHUN~
THE ONE FOR ETERNALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment