~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 2 November 2013

..!!! The Return Of A Rocker Kim Jaejoong 'WWW' Full Album !!!...

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello everyone *hug*
OMG, I just miss you guys so much T^T *sniff*
Without wasting our time anymore, let's spazz the D.I.V.A today xD


Seriously, Jaejoongie really done it again with this awesome comeback.
I know , I can count on Jaejoong when it come to Ballad ~
'Sunny Day' really waved my heart upside down and the feat with Lee Sang Gun, just so incredibly good idea ><  (p/s: can't wait to be YJ duet xD)


Sunny Day



I'm so speechless with this second release song 'ButterFly'
It just so awesome and I absolutely no idea with the maniac guitar play starting of the song @@
Moreover, his vocal.. OMG me dies *.*
Jaejoongie, you're just really knocked those stans xD


ButterFly 



I just want to say here that Kim Jaejoong really strike it.
I mean look at those song, it just well composed , a deep meaning and most of all I love how he make his created his own genre of music.
I'm really proud of him.
Making a music with hi own passion, style and genre~
and so far, JYJ music is the rarest , modest , passion and different from those type of music.
This is what they called 'MUSIC'

Just Another Girl, I was out of words ><
and alright, I'm being JAElous about umma with that girl and it crack me when umma prettier than her xD

Our awesome lady like Jae :

Just Another Girl Official Music Video



And to my dear readers, I'm really sorry for still not doing Song Mind-Freak Section xD
I think I'll do all Jae songs 'behind the lyrics' around December since freaking exam is on the way ~
Wish me luck and all the best :D

But seriously, Jaejoong is so freaking beautiful not to mention S.E.X.Y for this new album *wink*
Seriously, this pic IS THE REAL JAE *thumbbs up* for TonnamYJ


serioUSly, he's a beauty *cries*

and of course, an always pic for Jung xD

that nipple *.* Jung favourite spot xD /bricked/


Last but not least,

we know Jae.. we know ==


I think that all for today :)
Of course, being generous to my fellow visiters and bloggies ~

Here are the :  [Download] Kim Jaejoong WWW Full Album'

1) Light

So, these are the link, hope you enjoy our Jaejoong First Full Album 'WWW'

Bye, see you soon :)
p/s : another hot YJEvidence is on the way xD

No comments:

Post a Comment